I'll be happy to get back to any questions you have. Just as soon as you answer the question I asked that started Team Jackal on this spiral into a side-step shuffle that would amaze Gene Kelley. The question WAS:
It is now the ***boat Brain Trusts argument that pre 9/11 and since, that Iraq was completely infiltrated with terrorists (the same ones who attacked us led by Osam Bin laden), and now they have turned on the Iraqi's who protected them all this time and are bombing the shit out of those same Iraqi's, while the American soldiers are watching The Santa Clause on satellite. This is the brain trusts new assertion?
If you'd allow yourself to sit still and read, think, and digest what was said you'd relaize the point that al Quaida is part of the insurgency now in Iraq along with homegrown insurgents fighting with guerilla like tactics trying to keep Iraq in chaos.
Your dwelling on mute points has nothing to do with pre Iraq at this point. Arguing with your ramblings is always a nowhere street because you really have no point, just "dodge ball" like run around until you're down to your last gommick, then off you go. Comical how you now have started a Mikey Moore "yes or no" thread to go along with your parlor game thread.
PX you're getting boring so I'm gonna just sit back and listen until you get around to answering "Who is The Muslim Brotherhood?" You oughta try that one as it would be far more interesting than all this dribble about a lying twinkie junkie.