Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals actually pulled one off...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I cant believe that they actually won! matt Lienart is going to be an awesome QB. Hopefully they can get things together next season. If they can improve to something like 8-8 next year that would be impressive. Its not a perfect seanson but would be nice to see a better season.

havasu5150
    I actually believe they are turning things around. Theyv'e won 3 of their last 4. Offensive Line looks like they're starting to click. The team is laden with talent and should win based on their players capabilities.

Hardly Satisfied
    yes, they are playing better

Jordy
    yes, they are playing better
    No place to go but up... :notam:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I actually believe they are turning things around. Theyv'e won 3 of their last 4. Offensive Line looks like they're starting to click. The team is laden with talent and should win based on their players capabilities.
    I agree, they have alot of talent. I think alot has to do with thier coaching staff. The players run the plays that are called for the coordinators. If the coordinator calls a shitty play then it makes the players look shitty. But lately they all have been working together.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    No place to go but up... :notam:
    Very true, but i just hope that they go higher up next season. It would be nice to have a winning football team for ONCE! Like I posted earlier, 8-8 would be a great start:idea: That would get people motivated:idea:

Jordy
    Very true, but i just hope that they go higher up next season. It would be nice to have a winning football team for ONCE! Like I posted earlier, 8-8 would be a great start:idea: That would get people motivated:idea:
    Hey, they did have a winning season, ONCE, in the 20 years they've been here. Think they went 9-8 or something like that. Spectacular. :notam:

Bow Tie Omega
    They really played a good game yesterday against a very good team. The line seems to be shored up and Leinart is flourishing with decent protection. Edge had his second 100 yard game in a row. They seemed to be imploding with all of the penalties in the middle of the game, but came out solid in the second half. The Bronco's are beatable with the rookie QB. The 49'ers can be another win.....And then for the Chargers........We can hope that Marty rests the first string for the playoffs. But hey, 6 wins after the ridiculous 1 & 8 start would be a solid improvement .

Jordy
    But hey, 6 wins after the ridiculous 1 & 8 start would be a solid improvement .
    I think one of the commentators made a remark about this is only the second back to back win for the Card's under Green. The first was in '04. :notam:

ChumpChange
    If they can improve to something like 8-8 next year that would be impressive. Its not a perfect seanson but would be nice to see a better season.
    In the NFC....8-8 is generally a playoff season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast