Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Circle Boats for sale?

superdave013
    Boatguy222 has a hella nice one for sale also.

BILLY.B
    BigBoyToys:
    BILLY.B:
    BBT, what about PS555's boat, I talked with him on thursday and it's still for sale.It's a bezer style boat at a fair price. Billy B. I am interested in PS555's boat. I PM'ed him...waiting on a reply. I also spoke with JBG about it on the phone about an hour ago. BBT, the boat used to belong to Norm Brown who bought Biesmeyer from Julian; and he had two boats that he raced, this is the 2nd one. Mark says the boat is in great condition and raced at the nostalgic circle races and won with George Nordling driving. Truitt Beal who is respected in the circle arena says the boat is a great deal and can't understand why it hasn't sold yet. There are some negative things said about "Bezers," but Gordie had no problem beating Lance, George Stratton, or any of the other SS boats when he drove mine. The only difference in the two boats is the transom, 4" difference. The beam is the same. The reason I bought mine is because I got tired of looking at the same hull time after time. Hopefully, this helps you out.

GofastRacer
    Here's PS555's boat!....
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Deck.JPG[/img]
    This is boatguy222's boat!..
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/voodoo_canoe.JPG[/img]

Sangster
    I don't get it. idea idea ..In another thread everyone wanted to know how BBT's could have sold his Bieser..And I agree to a point..Why did you sell to by a Jet...But besides that, Everyone posted how hard is is to find them anymore,Yet now that he's looking for one...Everybody & their brother has one for sale..Or maybe I read something wrong.....

GofastRacer
    Well, I only know three of them for sale, just happen they are for sale at the same time I guess!..Don't know about anybody else but, I sure don't see many for sale!!... frown

Omega21
    Circlejerk had said that one of the guys in his club was selling a Wickens flat bottom...you might want to get ahold of him & check it out.
    Todd

BILLY.B
    BBT,sorry about the info I gave you on the boat, I get the two mixed up, those damn screen names.Both boats are a good buy.Sorry again sleeping sleeping

GofastRacer
    That's ok, I knew you would get it straight sooner or later!!...

BILLY.B
    Sangster:
    I don't get it. idea idea ..In another thread everyone wanted to know how BBT's could have sold his Bieser..And I agree to a point..Why did you sell to by a Jet...But besides that, Everyone posted how hard is is to find them anymore,Yet now that he's looking for one...Everybody & their brother has one for sale..Or maybe I read something wrong..... Sangster,the boats you are hearing about are the same ones,the problem is there just aren't very many nice ones left around,they have either been wrecked, floor dilamanating, or just plain wore out, so when a good one comes along you'd better jump on it. I do know of at least 3 more, just depends on what they want to spend

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    I don't get it. idea idea ..In another thread everyone wanted to know how BBT's could have sold his Bieser..And I agree to a point..Why did you sell to by a Jet...But besides that, Everyone posted how hard is is to find them anymore,Yet now that he's looking for one...Everybody & their brother has one for sale..Or maybe I read something wrong..... Sangster, Shhhh, Shhh....Let them sell'em. The more of them that are on the market, the lower the prices wink I started regretting selling mine on the way home from delivering it....and have been increasingly regretting it since. I sold mine due to a concession I had to make to keep a "happy marriage" argue But this time....Marina says I don't have to get rid of one to buy one!!! YES!!! Although, I'm gonna have to start banging on the neighbors doors to see if I can park a boat in their garage eek!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast