Thread: The NFL= NOW AND THEN

3 daytona`s
    We were sitting this weekend and this evening,laughing how it Really was .I remember watching "FOOTBALL" Greenbay,Chicago,Detroit play in winter the PLAYERS and FANS were unbelievable.I would love to see Vince lombardi,here see this and be in charge,TO would be DOA the players would either like it or leave.I think Dick Butkas would have a hay day now, God help you if you have Long Hair sticking out of your helmet it will be shorter much shorter.They may be faster,quicker now,but convinced not even close to the physical,mental toughness of players playing in near 0 degree temps.IMO

Kilrtoy
    We were sitting this weekend and this evening,laughing how it Really was .I remember watching "FOOTBALL" Greenbay,Chicago,Detroit play in winter the PLAYERS and FANS were unbelievable.I would love to see Vince lombardi,here see this and be in charge,TO would be DOA the players would either like it or leave.I think Dick Butkas would have a hay day now, God help you if you have Long Hair sticking out of your helmet it will be shorter much shorter.They may be faster,quicker now,but convinced not even close to the physical,mental toughness of players playing in near 0 degree temps.IMO
    Dont forget Deon Sanders could not play because of a hang nail..
    Agreed

3 daytona`s
    Dont forget Deon Sanders could not play because of a hang nail..
    Agreed
    KILR - Merry Christmas to You and the Bride

Kilrtoy
    KILR - Merry Christmas to You and the Bride
    And back at ya big guy:mix:

3 daytona`s
    And back at ya big guy:mix:
    Kilr,who was the reporter Deion,humilated in the locker room incident some years back.I can`t remember if during the baseball or football stint.The reporter still active,was attempting to interview, and shit head poured beer all over him and it got ugly.I for the life,can`t remember his name. I`ll always wonder that for ever=if not for a God given talent could be a drug dealing ditch digger. I`m very critical of not grateful people, something they have and not earned,but were given.