Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baja 1000 Video - Jesse James' truck @ Ojos Negros

Totally IncapASSitated
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=jesse+james
    Found this video over in the v-drive section and since most of us aren't in there I thought I would post it here. Short clip, but killer none the less... those spectators are LOCO!!!

pixilatedpussy
    Found this video over in the v-drive section and since most of us aren't in there I thought I would post it here. Short clip, but killer none the less... those spectators are LOCO!!!
    His truck is awesome! Love it!

Waldo
    His truck is awesome! Love it!
    I agree..
    Too bad he only made it 58 or so miles.:hammerhea

Waldo
    There's also a vid foatin' around of one crazy local getting hit by a Trophy Truck coming over a jump at Ojos. Alan Plueger's TT clipped this guy trying to take a picture. Mashed his face and hand/arm up good. I'd load the vid but can't do it at work. Maybe later.

h2oski2fast
    Each year many of them don't live to see the next year.

Outnumbered
    I feel sorry for the drivers when people do stupid shit like that. The driver would have to live with it the rest of his life if he killed a dumb-ass who got a little too close.

Howie Feltersnatch
    WOW that looks dangerous. One slight error & you take out 50 people.

BoatFloating
    WOW that looks dangerous. One slight error & you take out 50 people.
    I was thinking the same thing... One fart and you're taking out a few bright minds....:hammerhea

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    There's also a vid foatin' around of one crazy local getting hit by a Trophy Truck coming over a jump at Ojos. Alan Plueger's TT clipped this guy trying to take a picture. Mashed his face and hand/arm up good. I'd load the vid but can't do it at work. Maybe later.
    Jeff said Alan didn't even know he hit the guy until he was on the plane home. They originally thought he had died. Spectator was trying to take a picture of a jump and ended up having to have the camera surgically removed from his face (seriously).

Howie Feltersnatch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast