Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schiada SR-22 Pics

mbrown2
    Really nice boat....very simple very tool like built for a single purpose..

Decru
    Sweet! I like how the drive shaft is hidden below the floor boards. The best of both worlds, open stringered by easy to walk on. Must be a much deeper V than at 21'.
    Who did the anodizing on the Gentry exhaust manifolds. Looks nice. I would expect to see a I/O in that boat, but V Drives are much more reliable in my opinion.

Racey
    Sweet! I like how the drive shaft is hidden below the floor boards. The best of both worlds, open stringered by easy to walk on. Must be a much deeper V than at 21'.
    Who did the anodizing on the Gentry exhaust manifolds. Looks nice. I would expect to see a I/O in that boat, but V Drives are much more reliable in my opinion.
    I believe they are powdercoated, thats how they came from carson

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Very nice boat!!

Racey
    Without the floors in there it was a nightmare to walk around in because of the v being so deep, total ankle bender. the floors were put in about a year after the boat was built.

bonesfab
    That thing is bad a$$. how much fuel does it hold? Custom notched tanks to clear the seats.

Racey
    About 100 gallons

acatitude
    thats one awesome looking ride. Not Into ski racing, but Im just curious why there arent all the standard gauges????

steelcomp
    Wow. Just dosen't get much cleaner than that. Not a lot of bling, strictly business. Very nice.
    Question...are the cav plates so long because it's a ski racer?

Racey
    thats one awesome looking ride. Not Into ski racing, but Im just curious why there arent all the standard gauges????
    That digital Dash above the tach and speedo displays every possible reading from EFI's ECU, Oil pres, temp, Manifold Pres, Air Temp, RPM, water temp etc, etc, the tach really doesnt need to be there but the owner didnt like not having a needle tach.
    Wow. Just dosen't get much cleaner than that. Not a lot of bling, strictly business. Very nice.
    Question...are the cav plates so long because it's a ski racer?
    The extra length of the plates just adds virtual length to the boat and helps in the rough stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast