Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Dumps in Public Bathrooms

Mandelon
    I am sitting in a Starbucks with my laptop going on the T-Mobile Hotspot. Sending some emails and estimates back to the shop. gotta love wireless, I can get bids done in hours instead of days now. No more yellow notepads, deciphering my notes, proofreading what the office manager thinks I meant.
    I write it up and email it in. Technology as it should be. Improving production. Our customers thinks its the shit too. We can get a job awarded in the morning, done by 5:00 and they have pictures sent to their email in hours. Awesome.
    So anyway as I finish off my Carmel Frappacino, I realize I have the urge to purge, but I hate pinching one off in a public toilet. If the need is really urgent I will give it spit shine and polish it off with the tp, but its not anything I look forward to.
    At the office at least I know who else's asses have been on the seat. We even have a big box of ass gaskets there. If the kids need to get dropped off at the pool there, that's OK, but not in a restaurant or store if I can help it.
    I can't imagine I am alone in this feeling????
    Man----->holding it in till I get home<-----delon

YeLLowBoaT
    if they don't have a paper ass gasket... I don't sit down...

That Guy
    I am sitting in a Starbucks with my laptop going on the T-Mobile Hotspot. Sending some emails and estimates back to the shop. gotta love wireless, I can get bids done in hours instead of days now. No more yellow notepads, deciphering my notes, proofreading what the office manager thinks I meant.
    I write it up and email it in. Technology as it should be. Improving production. Our customers thinks its the shit too. We can get a job awarded in the morning, done by 5:00 and they have pictures sent to their email in hours. Awesome.
    So anyway as I finish off my Carmel Frappacino, I realize I have the urge to purge, but I hate pinching one off in a public toilet. If the need is really urgent I will give it spit shine and polish it off with the tp, but its not anything I look forward to.
    At the office at least I know who else's asses have been on the seat. We even have a big box of ass gaskets there. If the kids need to get dropped off at the pool there, that's OK, but not in a restaurant or store if I can help it.
    I can't imagine I am alone in this feeling????
    Man----->holding it in till I get home<-----delon
    LMAO.......give it a spit shine and polish it off with the tp.....classic..:crossx: :crossx:
    That ----->sickened thinking of Mandy taking a sh!t <----- Guy

djunkie
    Sitting in a Starbucks on your Computer? Your such a Fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

TheCarDudes
    Did you ever notice how those but gaskets become free cowboy hats at 2 am in most bars.

TexasChopper
    this forum is officially taking a dump.... in public.....:mix: :mix:

USCFAN
    Where is Tom Brown when you need him?

Froggystyle
    America is going to be wiped out by the common cold in 2023 because of this.
    The world is a dirty place. It has been for millions of years. The more we innoculate ourselves against it, the less likely we are going to be to survive long-term.
    People seem to always be sick now. Not me though. People sick all around me, all the time. I manage to avoid it for the most part. What is my secret?
    Ever since being back in the Navy I have actually taken opportunities to eat something that touched the counter. I grab that damn handle on the bathrooom door. I wipe my eyes. I sit on the toilet. I don't sit on piss though... that's just gross. I will wipe it if need be... but you won't see me making paper mache all over the seat for an insulator.
    I eat stuff that hits the ground. I do it on purpose, even though all of my social conditioning tells me not to. I kiss my dog on the nose. I know what she does with that nose around the yard... but she NEVER gets a cold.. what does she know that I don't?
    Take the little opportunities to build a stronger immune system and you don't need flu shots. I am not saying go swimming in Malaria ponds... but don't act like a public pool is a Malaria pond either.

Flyinbowtie
    It isn't someting most folks look forward to.
    I am fairly certain of that.
    I also wonder how many folks have such highly honed multi-tasking skills as our esteemed Mandelon.
    On the other hand, it is a shame when you consider that such highly personal reading time has been pulled into the workplace. Is there no end to the never-ending Time and Motion Study Syndrome, where we are constantly striving to do more in less time?
    Or, is this just the result of spending too much time in the office at work farting around on ***boat, and having to find a place to make up that time?

Froggystyle
    ...Or, is this just the result of spending too much time in the office at work farting around on ***boat, and having to find a place to make up that time?

We don't really talk about that kind of stuff around here.... everything else is fair game, but nobody is really ready to confront that particular demon just yet. Those that have aren't here anymore if you catch my drift...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast