Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: northern california

pontkid
    How many of the people on this forum live in northern california,and are there going to be any more v-drive swapmeets in the fallowing months to come.

Stab-n-Steer
    pontkid,
    Several of us live in N. Cal. I live in Livermore, "058" lives in Hayward... As far as I know the only specific v-drive swap meet is held once a year at Weaver's in Livermore. The Goodguy's shows at the fairgrounds in Pleasanton usually has several boat guys there. The next Plesanton show is June 1-2.
    If you are looking for something specific post it here and you usually get a pretty good response...
    S&S

pontkid
    Thanks stab-n-steer,im on this tread alot just reading everybodies posts.Was just wondering how many of you lived by me. Im new to boating and v-drives,and will need alot of help in setting mine up. I like pontiacs(i know a little odd)but i think you stick to what you grow up with. I like 57 pontiacs and am curently working on a 57 pro-mod style 2-door sedan that should run in the 7s,this was my first car that i bought when i was 14 years old. It has been years into this project but am almost done. High horsepower Pontiacs are expensive to build so i elected to go with a blown rodek. But my boat has about a 650 h.p. pontiac that i am almost done building. I striped the boat to get ready for paint and wanted it to get ready for this summer,but unfortuneately i almost lost my arm in my lathe so i have been off of work for awhile. So when i get back on my feet i will need help in putting it back together and operating properly.

69 Elim
    I am in Fresno, not quite nor cal, but I frequent the nor cal lakes.

infotraker
    I'm from El Dorado Hills out of Sac. Go to Folsom, Delta and some of the valley lakes. Going to Camp Far West fathers day. Own 77 brown and orange sanger pickle and 68 Schiada flat.

Her454
    From Northern Calif also and we boat at New Hogan Lake, CFWest, Folsom. Hogan is close (3 miles) so its a favorite and there are quite a few V-drives in our group. Having a get together over the 4th of July and the details are in a previous thread "Bahner Boats - Hot Spots" if you care to attend!

sangerboy540
    I'm from dublin. I'm always out at Don Pedro.

ps/ss108
    I from pleasanton. I go to ClearLake,camp farwest, and Modesto resivor on sundays, the radar gun comes out then.

smalls
    Placerville,
    Camp Far on Fathers day should be big this year as always.Red Bluff on memorial Day, Maybe New Hogan on Labor day? Riggins thing at Modesto. This weekend at berryesa,,,,,,,,
    GOOD TIMES,,,,,,,

joe
    so are we on for tomorow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast