Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Makes A Great Strip Club "great"

ratso
    ...nice looking, totally nude, and you get more for your money than a lap dance... too bad Boy's Town ain't a little closer.

C-2
    I AGREE!!! if I'm in the tipping mood, I'll sit next to the stage.
    You guys haven't been to a club in a while? The days of sitting and watching are gone. Now they have hourly minimums and they'll toss you if you're not spending.
    You think these chicks are pulling in 500-1000 nite picking up dollar bills onstage? That would be called work.:220v: :220v:

Mandelon
    The girls have to pay to work there.....its not like they are getting a good hourly wage. They need those lousy dollar tips. If you can't cough up a friggin dollar for watching the girl shake her shit, then don't go.
    What I'd suggest: comfy chairs on wheels, fast drink service, no hags on stage, clean establishment, light on the perfume, no glitter on the girls.
    It depends on how tough the local PD is but no hassles from the bouncer when you're on the couch with the dancer would be nice. Of course so would getting a nice hand job, but its not supposed to be a whorehouse...:supp:
    Assuming you operate within the confines of the law, just make it high class.

Cole Trickle
    I will never go to a strip club twice where the system involves a chick dancing, and then going around schlepping tips. It is really awkward. If I didn't bring a tip up, I don't want to tip you. Offer a lap dance etc... but if I am sitting away from the stage hanging out, I don't want you coming around afterwards looking for more tips.
    ZERO upscale clubs practice this. All of the one with low level talent or bad management do.
    Agreed....:hammerhea
    Nothing worse than a husky chick with a C section and Tattoo walking up and demanding money.I saw you so if I act like I'm not intrested I'm not.
    If your a "10" and walk on stage and do nothing to light my fire you don't deserve my $$..
    On the oposite end of the spectrum a girl that is a 7 gets on stage with good music and actually dances good While performing Pole tricks I will let go of the green backs.
    I hate $10.00 drinks and twacked out girls that stand on stage playing with there boobies staring at themselves in the miror.:hammerhea :argue:

Froggystyle
    Thats great, sig'd.
    Anyone from Tampa Fl? They have a club there called Mons Venus. Holy sh*t, this club is unreal. The chicks all could be playboy centerfolds and they are naked as the day they were born. The best part is its byoic. (bring your own ice chest)
    Oh yeah... I did a month's worth of work in Tampa at SOCOM and absolutely love MV. The Dollhouse is really good too.
    Actually, the best strip clubs I have ever been in were in Tampa. Runner up is Buckhead City outside of Atlanta. Then Houston... Then Dallas.
    Froggy(wasintheNavyawhile)style...

Froggystyle
    Agreed....:hammerhea
    Nothing worse than a husky chick with a C section and Tattoo walking up and demanding money.I saw you so if I act like I'm not intrested I'm not.
    If your a "10" and walk on stage and do nothing to light my fire you don't deserve my $$..
    On the oposite end of the spectrum a girl that is a 7 gets on stage with good music and actually dances good While performing Pole tricks I will let go of the green backs.
    I hate $10.00 drinks and twacked out girls that stand on stage playing with there boobies staring at themselves in the miror.:hammerhea :argue:
    Exactly. Learn how to rock the pole, act like you are hearing the same music I am, don't have the doctor do your C-section with a chainsaw and smile a little. I don't want to know and don't care if all of this money is going to bail your toothless husband out of jail, and if you want any of mine, you better act like you are putting 100% of this money into gym memberships...

Froggystyle
    Here is a slight jack of the thread, but equally important to know.
    What are the best stripper songs.. in order.
    #1 has to be Rooster by AIC.
    #2 Cherry Pie if you can pull it off.
    #3 Anything by Prince. That man wrote music to rip your cloths off to.
    #4 Lapdance by N.E.R.D.
    #5 Anything White Zombie
    #6 Hot For Teacher... but the bass has to slam in the place for this to work.

Mrs.Killer
    Hot chicks and no tipping allowed....
    Don't forget cheap drinks.....

Cole Trickle
    Exactly. Learn how to rock the pole, act like you are hearing the same music I am, don't have the doctor do your C-section with a chainsaw and smile a little. I don't want to know and don't care if all of this money is going to bail your toothless husband out of jail, and if you want any of mine, you better act like you are putting 100% of this money into gym memberships...
    I enjoy the occasional strip club visit while hanging out with friends or while in vegas with Jen.
    If your working it to the music and come out wearing an actuall outfit/theme you get extra points.
    I am not the guy that spends his whole paycheck at the strip club. I also could count the amount of lapdances I have got on one hand.(Most were bought for me )
    It's fun

Cole Trickle
    Don't forget cheap drinks.....
    Isn't that called the Havasu Sandbar?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast