Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Texas Lakes

kcvega
    Don't tell everyone. We don't want the left coast moving out here driving up the cost of living.

SHOTKALLIN
    I know quite a few peeps heading your way. Can you say 4000 sq ft custom on 5 acres for 392k? I don't think you can blame it on me. just think of it as extra eye candy out there (@)(@).
    I am looking to p/u a lot on or near a lake for when I decide to run from Mexifornia too. I figure I can hang for 5-10 more years. By then Texas will be expensive, atleast anywhere nice. Just planning ahead.
    Y'all get many tornados out there? which parts of the state are tornado free?

photo chick
    I know quite a few peeps heading your way. Can you say 4000 sq ft custom on 5 acres for 392k? I don't think you can blame it on me. just think of it as extra eye candy out there (@)(@).
    I am looking to p/u a lot on or near a lake for when I decide to run from Mexifornia too. I figure I can hang for 5-10 more years. By then Texas will be expensive, atleast anywhere nice. Just planning ahead.
    Y'all get many tornados out there? which parts of the state are tornado free?
    I left So. Mexifornia 3 years ago and ended up here in Frisco, TX....
    (No. Dallas). We haven't had any tornados.....yet!!! I'm in real estate so look me up when you decide to leave! We have tons of lakes right within an hours drive!!

OKIE-JET
    Theres no part of Oklahoma tornado FREE

IMPATIENT 1
    Theres no part of Oklahoma tornado FREE
    lol, he speaks the truth, but at least we can see that coming most of the time. i'd hate to live in an earthquake zone and not be able to dodge it

kcvega
    Chelsea, Ok has an indian spell put on it so no tornadoes will hit it. And it's cheap. My wife lived there in a house she bought for $9000.

IMPATIENT 1
    3yrs. ago i bought 2 acres on hugo, okla. lake for 3k, 1 block from the water, 2 blocks from the ramp. hugo is 1 of the biggest lakes in okla. , rated #1 for bass fishing by daily okla. paper for the last 5yrs.. now the lots out there are sellin for 50k for a half acre , i got 4 of those:idea: .

rrrr
    I have always found it strange that most people dont know much about Oklahoma lakes, I have four nice lakes within 30 minutes and eight within an hour drive, lots of fast boats, very tolerable lake patrol, uncrowded except for the 3 major holidays, approximately 11,611 miles of shoreline, 78,578 miles of rivers and streams, ok, enough said gotta get back in my teepee.
    It's the Okies that keep 'em away......

IMPATIENT 1
    , oklahoma is already being bought up buy the rich folk dr. sal calabro from the howard stern show is 1 of my new customers at the dealership, love the work he does he bought a big ranch in the mountains 30 minutes north of me.

ONAROLL
    there may be a little truth in that .......I didnt say perfect.........

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast