Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Texas Lakes

kcvega
    To late...a guy at work who is retiring flew to Lake Travis area over Thanksgiving...His new house should be ready in 4-6 months. And he's bringing a couple of his neighbors with him.
    How about around 600 acres of farmland and woods just a few miles from Shangrila on Grand Lake in Oklahoma? Would something like that interest any retirees from the left coast?

Havasu1986
    How about around 600 acres of farmland and woods just a few miles from Shangrila on Grand Lake in Oklahoma? Would something like that interest any retirees from the left coast?
    How much...My buddy at work is looking @ 71 acres in S. Carolina for 200k with a 3 acre pond.

kcvega
    Not sure but it should be way more than that. It's my uncles farm now and where my mom grew up. Might be up before too long. He's getting up there in age.

Pjones2
    California is an amazing place. Considering there is just about nowhere to boat, the dedication to boating is just over the hook. Every time I go I watch people travel hundreds of miles to get wet, and do it with a smile.
    I have picked up four DCBs (with an idiot friend) over the last 10 years and every test ride was done on some pond with the law all over us within 5 min of launch.
    The last trip I was crossing the California border on Friday afternoon heading to LA and the line of boats on the road headed East was continuous for a hundred miles.
    In our part of the world - If I have to go over 25 miles to boat I consider the trip a vacation. Plus we get to play with the gators.
    http://airmasterstab.com/2.jpg
    LT
    Is this Lake Bistineau?
    Or Caddo Lake?

litag8foryou
    Were from the Austin area..Lake Travis is the best. Our family enjoys is greatly. Carlos and Charlies...a cool place to play!! Enjoy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456