Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pastiecove.com

grads2112
    O.K. so I just registered the domain name of pastiecove.com but now I need some help from you No. Cal. tech guys on building a website. Nothing fancy, just a place where people can post pics and crap like that. Similar to the pastie cove myspace. http://www.myspace.com/pastiecove

John.
    awesome idea!

Napanutt
    O.K. so I just registered the domain name of pastiecove.com but now I need some help from you No. Cal. tech guys on building a website. Nothing fancy, just a place where people can post pics and crap like that. Similar to the pastie cove myspace. http://www.myspace.com/pastiecove
    Does that have anything to do with the TM thingy (I think it's new) on the pastie cove title on my space,or is that something different?

serviiice
    Right on

Badburn
    hey Grads, I may be able to help. Do you have someone hosting the site yet?
    You need a place to store all the data. I could build a basic page to get it started in a couple minutes. I'm not an expert, but have designed about 10 of my own web pages.

grads2112
    hey Grads, I may be able to help. Do you have someone hosting the site yet?
    You need a place to store all the data. I could build a basic page to get it started in a couple minutes. I'm not an expert, but have designed about 10 of my own web pages.
    I could probably host it with the same company that hosts my business website as long as they allow nudity:supp: because I have a feeling there might be some. I just need help building a basic website and don't want to pay an arm and leg for it.

yeehaw
    Check out http://www.thehumbugclub.com
    I can get you going with something like that really fast.

Badburn
    I could probably host it with the same company that hosts my business website as long as they allow nudity:supp: because I have a feeling there might be some. I just need help building a basic website and don't want to pay an arm and leg for it.
    Get a space for it, and well start dumping stuff in there. I dont know how to let viewers post pics, besides having a message board, and im pretty sure they are free if you let them pop ad's up on there. Check theinsideline.org, there is all kinds of nudity on there and their messageboard allows it. Maybe sign up with that message board place.
    You should have a place for sac river happenings too.:supp:
    I know a local guy that hosts if you need, cheap, flexible and a small 2 person company.

out of bounds
    Heygrads hows that deal working out over ther on the the inside line deal LOL. If you ask Bre she would help i am sure.

grads2112
    Heygrads hows that deal working out over ther on the the inside line deal LOL. If you ask Bre she would help i am sure.
    Not so well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast