Thread: Sanger regatta

NWSDan
    I put this out on v-drives and got nothing so I'll ask here. Dose anyone know of any Sanger gat togethers in Cal? any info would be helpful.

Eliminator 4 Life
    IM a sanger dealer. We usually recieve a flyer when it gets close. They usually do it at lake yosemite in Merced. Ill keep my eyes and ears open for you. Rob

Sangerdude
    I am pretty sure that there are Sanger Get togethers but they are only every other year, or some shit like that???? Does that sound about right Rob?
    OH, by the way? Where the hell are you slangin sangers at, Rob? I thought you was all UPS hardcore and shit...on a side note, my 3 year old calls all UPS trucks and drivers POS trucks and drivers, makes you laugh, and yes, I encourage this behavior!!! But for reals, how long you been slangin boats? and where do you do this? Fresneck?....
    Bill

bwillieb
    .............Sanger Boats put on reunion in 2005.......It was... at Lake Yosemite,outside of Merced.........They served lunch........Had a bunch of raffles..........There was every configuration of Sanger from the oldest of old's to the newest of new's..........I wrote an article on this for the Classic V- Drive Club and as I recall the boat count was in the neighborhood of 50 to 60............a really outstanding event............are they going to do it in 2007 I don't know............Sanger boats should be listed, to fill you in....I think they are in the Fresno area.............I don't know where you are but there is an event at Camp Far West (Wheatland Ca. near Roseville) on New Years Day......It's a little unusual to see thermals, plaid shirts, suspenders and hip waders at 100 plus........but fast boats. good food and beverage and Good people.........make it a good time............Sanger is usually well represented.........I don't know the guys name, but there's a guy that brings his daycruiser from the day,.....that I've been told runs about 115....and smokes a whole bunch of the flats and runners...............