Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7-9 Nostalgia circle boats wanted at Burley

GofastRacer
    I would, we need more parts!..

Figgures you would want more parts.......
    Steve

Warlockjer
    Hey Stevie, as Art would say KA CHING!!!

OH YEH...
    Steve

biesemeyer34
    I just found out that the jerk is in hibernation and possible retirement from boat racing. The last I heard he was going hiking with three friends near Mt Hood. I cant figure it out, he doesnt like snow!
    The Burley deal doesnt look good for Nostalgia, unless more decide to go with their GPS. I think jerk was quite discouraged last we spoke.

Moneypitt
    I just found out that the jerk is in hibernation and possible retirement from boat racing. The last I heard he was going hiking with three friends near Mt Hood. I cant figure it out, he doesnt like snow!
    The Burley deal doesnt look good for Nostalgia, unless more decide to go with their GPS. I think jerk was quite discouraged last we spoke.
    Not alot of humor in that statement.........And the Jerk will survive to boat race again......MP

sanger ss396
    i told the jerk that i would go down to make a class. he is working on the yellow and orange boat. the zooooooooooomies are on. zoom zoom here comes the jerk

boatguy222
    i told the jerk that i would go down to make a class. he is working on the yellow and orange boat. the zooooooooooomies are on. zoom zoom here comes the jerk
    Thats good to hear, the Shark is a MUCH better boat! Now if you can get him to move the engine up an inch or so, and get the right propeller on it. He would be a much happer camper! and the boat would run better, and he still could waterski with it, and they could use that old Lavey as a flower pot, before it hurts somebody!LOL

FlatRat
    Mmmmm....zoomies huh?What else is he cookin up?:idea: An injector perhaps...injected jerk?Now that has a nice ring to it.lol

sanger ss396
    injector is looking good with the zooooooooooooooomies here comes the jerk. will we see the yellow streak?????????????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast