Thread: Out With Old/ In With New

OverKill
    Hello is anybody there??? Guys I still have two quarts of black gel coat for anybody that wants it. I am putting a new bench seat in after the new year and departing with the two side bench seats with engine cover. If anybody would like one or both please let me know. Again no charge I just don't have the room. All peices are white in color and in fair condition.

El Prosecutor
    Hello is anybody there??? Guys I still have two quarts of black gel coat for anybody that wants it. I am putting a new bench seat in after the new year and departing with the two side bench seats with engine cover. If anybody would like one or both please let me know. Again no charge I just don't have the room. All peices are white in color and in fair condition.
    Nice offer for somebody. Where are you located?
    If you have a chance to post a pic of the seats and cover I bet somebody in your area will bite. If you can't post pics go ahead and eMail them to me and I will be happy to do it.
    BTW, Merry Christmas to all y'all!!

jag2
    What did the cover come off of and where is it located? Im debating putting some TT's and hiding the motor on my Eclipse. I couldnt take it free though, id have to at least swap you a case or 2 of suds.