Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Bush

YeLLowBoaT
    There is a general lack of respect in this country, but in regrauds to bush... he lost my respect along time ago. If he were to make a nation wide speech and admit he fooked up on some issuse, I would respect him as a man, but never again as a politician.

Moneypitt
    We did it for Clinton and Carter.
    I think the circumstances of having 2 "President Bush" can/could create some confusion. Is it possible the Mr. part is to differentiate between the two? With other past presidents the names were different. Maybe??.......MP

Old Texan
    And god forbid you act like parents and control what your kids watch, just let them run free and hope the gubment does a good job raising them, you guys are closet libs and just dont know it yet.
    ?????? My Kids are 31 and 28. They were raised with respect and my grandchildren have been taught how to act responsibly. None were ever dependent on the "gubment" schools for their discipline. Once again the joke's on you with your stereotyping.
    I need to look up the principals and superindent of schools where my kids attended and let them know some guy just said I let the "gubment" school raise my kids. Believe me they'd get a hoot out of that one. There were times they didn't want to get my call on school issues, but most times they welcomed my support and helpful suggestions, especcially when it came to backing them on tough issues.
    Difference between me and you Blown, I ain't who you think I am or want me to be.

Blown 472
    We did it for Clinton and Carter.
    I didn't respect clinton as he had no respect for the office he held.

Schiada76
    Come on now, just cuz some clown gets in office and is a complete moron we should respect him
    I wish I was too stupid enough to have a degree at and Harvard and Yale, a former two term Governor of Texas and a two term president.
    Yeah, he's a moron all right.
    How exactly do we quantify how stupid all you liberal boot lickers are on here?
    Kindergarten graduate and finger paint award winner? Most paste eaten in second grade? No, wait a minute you're the CEO of a public company aren't you? Grade school graduate maybe?
    The filthy liberals have been doing this for years, Reagan was an imbecile to them also, so is Condi. That would be DR Rice to you kool aid drinking terrorist lovers but the liberal scum refuse to call her DR also.
    The smart Presidents are Klintoon, Rhodes Scholarship award winner but too STUPID to be a Rhodes Scholar? Or would it be Jiminy Cautuh, actual rocket scientist but without a doubt the worst president in our history?
    Every one of you left wing nut jobs here have Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Schiada76
    I'll tell whose stupid it's simple enough thatt evn a liberal can grasp it. Grasp it but won't admit it.
    Liberals, in the same breath, will tell you That President Bush is a moron, a hick and a backwoods cowboy and finish their statement by claiming he tricked the entire House and Senate into authorizing the Iraq war. This makes makes them, by their own admission, dumber than the president.

QuickJet
    I didn't respect clinton as he had no respect for the office he held.
    Respecting and "showing " respect are two different things. I respected Clinton as my President even though I didn't vote for him and he didn't win the popular vote. I didn't agree with alot of the things he did, however I would never denounce him as my President. I'm sorry, but I feel that a certain amount of respect is inherent with the office of President. Had Kerry or God forbid Al Gore won I would show repect to them as well.

HOTPURSUIT
    I'll tell whose stupid it's simple enough thatt evn a liberal can grasp it. Grasp it but won't admit it.
    Liberals, in the same breath, will tell you That President Bush is a moron, a hick and a backwoods cowboy and finish their statement by claiming he tricked the entire House and Senate into authorizing the Iraq war. This makes makes them, by their own admission, dumber than the president.
    well said.
    lets not forget the economy is strong, unemployment rate is down, stock market hit record highs... But yeah Bush is a horrible president. You liberals are out to lunch...
    Look Libs, War sucks,(because lets be real the only reason you hate bush is the war) we all know it but you had better fight that war overseas than fight these idiots on our turf.

AzMandella
    Come on now, just cuz some clown gets in office and is a complete moron we should respect him
    Read Poster X's comment again my dim witted little fellow.His comment is exactly what you repeated as a comment to his.

YeLLowBoaT
    hmmm... why do all the threads here always have to be dem/rep... lib/con
    Its like there is a bunch of kids here... "i'm better then you are..."
    Half of the posters in this thread need to open thier eyes and stop eating the crap that "thier party" or the new media is feeding them.
    Heres a idea... for the next election, don't look at the name, don't look at the party, vote based on thier actions and on the issuses...
    If you don't agree with some ones point of veiw...DEAL WITH IT. They vote just like you. Saying "I'm right, your a idoit" is what is flushing this country down the toilet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast