Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Bush

If you don't agree with some ones point of veiw...DEAL WITH IT. They vote just like you. Saying "I'm right, your a idoit" is what is flushing this country down the toilet.
    Bingo...
    You just described Congress, as well as much of this forum.
    Bickering and name calling within, while accomplishing little is greatly contributing to the decline of society and the values and principles this country was founded on. I've said it before, if our country's founders could critique our present government, I doubt their opinion would be very positive.
    Following party lines within Congress rather than doing what needs doing (bickering and saying I'm right, you're an idiot basically) in the interest of power and money (the things that seem to matter most to most politicians) is slowly breaking the country down to a level of chaos and inaction with regards to what's really important. Some of those issues being controlling terriorism here as it relates to the influx of illegal immigrants, supporting the fight against terrorism wherever it may surface elsewhere, establishing affordable health care for US citizens (rather than immigrants that came here to mooch), keeping basic manufacturing here at home (rather than encouraging its exodus to Mexico, China, and elsewhere). There are many more. Government has become ineffective at handling what's important and very effective at bickering along party lines and handling special interest issues, spending lots of money on stupid shit, etc etc etc.

Blown 472
    Bingo...
    You just described Congress, as well as much of this forum.
    Bickering and name calling within, while accomplishing little is greatly contributing to the decline of society and the values and principles this country was founded on. I've said it before, if our country's founders could critique our present government, I doubt their opinion would be very positive.
    Following party lines within Congress rather than doing what needs doing (bickering and saying I'm right, you're an idiot basically) in the interest of power and money (the things that seem to matter most to most politicians) is slowly breaking the country down to a level of chaos and inaction with regards to what's really important. Some of those issues being controlling terriorism here as it relates to the influx of illegal immigrants, supporting the fight against terrorism wherever it may surface elsewhere, establishing affordable health care for US citizens (rather than immigrants that came here to mooch), keeping basic manufacturing here at home (rather than encouraging its exodus to Mexico, China, and elsewhere). There are many more. Government has become ineffective at handling what's important and very effective at bickering along party lines and handling special interest issues, spending lots of money on stupid shit, etc etc etc.
    And anytime someone brings up a third party they get shot down.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Currently a viable third party is a pointless pipe-dream, a fantasy. None form more than a token presence, especially at the federal level.
    Which "third party" has the largest presence in legislative power blown, and how large is that presence?

Schiada76
    And anytime someone brings up a third party they get shot down.
    Bring it I'm ready.
    It's time for a political party with the balls to waste the enemy, no more nice war. Tell the tree hugging bark eating freaks to move into to tepees in the woods shut the fcvk up and just freeze to death already. A party that tells all the illegal beaners to go home now or go to jail whenever and wherever law enforcement, the fire department, hospitals or the school system finds your criminal azz. A party that will round up all the filthy gang banging scum, put them in jail and never let them out. Face it if someone is dumb enough to tatoo themselves with their "hood" emblem they are not a part of society. A party that when an aids ridden faggott marches down down a public street dressed like a kock or that skank cher they get put in a leper colony where they belong, bang away there bun boys! A party that will actullay police their own when an elected official gets caught taking bribes, banging kids or murdering someone gets LWOP no appeal. A party that gives subhuman filth sentenced to the death penalty one appeal to prove their innocence, getting your ass kicked when you were a kid doesn't count. A party that understands Islam is the enemy, you're muslim get the fck back to the desert where you belong until you can evolve like the rest of humanity.
    You're right Blown it is time for a third party. Who's our candidate?:skull:
    Almost forgot MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

eliminatedsprinter
    Political parties have come and gone. Right now the Democraic party has been givin a reprieve. I personally feel that they have lost the ability to be a responsible alternative to the Republicians. I hope I'm wrong, since they now control Congress. I'm not sure that a third party is the answer. I'd personally rather replace both of the ones we have. Like I have said before, I'm getting tired of holding my nose and voting for Republicians, who don't keep their promises, just because they don't seem as bad as the Democrats who I fear might keep their theirs.....
    P.S. As for the titles and names. I must admit that if 2 people say the same thing, I will give more weight and respect to the one who has the respect and gravitas to use the correct titles and names of those that he is speaking about.

Hardly Satisfied
    Pres BUSH is a peace of $HIT, HE SUCKS:hammer2:

Schiada76
    Spoken like a true liberal.:sleeping:

HOTPURSUIT
    why would a reasonable person say that about our president? Have some respect for the office.... and maybe a lil class.

eliminatedsprinter
    The gods of Parlementary Procedure and Robert's Rules of Order will get you for this blasphemy.:mix: :wink: :wink:

why would a reasonable person say that about our president? Have some respect for the office.... and maybe a lil class.
    He did have a "little" class. He said Pres instead of Mr.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast