Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mr. Bush

why would a reasonable person say that about our president? Have some respect for the office.... and maybe a lil class.
    Perhaps he was thinking of Clinton.

Forkin' Crazy
    Is it me, or is there a serious lack of respect for the office of the President? Love him or hate him, it's President Bush. I first heard the term Mr. Bush on Abc's world news the other night, it struck me as odd. I just heard it again while watching comic relief (I know, the show is a great liberal bastion), but seriously, am I wrong about this? Seems to me past presidents were refered to as President ___________ , not Mr. _____________ .
    I noticed this tonight on CBS. Jim Axelrod mentioned him at least 4 times as Mr. Bush. It seemed as though he mentioned it on purpose when ever he got a chance. What blatant disrespect. I have never seen them go quite this low, although it is not a total surprise. Pretty sad.

Kachina26
    Pres BUSH is a peace of $HIT, HE SUCKS:hammer2:
    Not half as much as the educational system that taught you the difference between "piece" and "peace". I too have a few issues with Bush, but I don't think I would go quite that far.

Forkin' Crazy
    Not half as much as the educational system that taught you the difference between "piece" and "peace". I too have a few issues with Bush, but I don't think I would go quite that far.
    I think you are engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

BUSHWACKER
    Mel Renolds, too bad he didn't get to be head of the naacp & ALL the Kennedys, RIP Mary Jo, Barney Frankfruitereatter :jawdrop: just for starters!
    KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORTEM OUT!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234