Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBC Water Jacketed Header and Pipes

likwidsukr
    Not sure of brand got in a trade. They need cleaned/powdercoated. They are Aluminum they are waterjacketed headers with pipes that are also jacketed. They sell new 1500.00 plus. Make offer I need a Vdrive for my Trojan. They are only like 2 or 3 years old. Used barely. The boat caught on fire and soot got on them. Only paint peel is at top of riser and one spot on side. Did not get too hot. Glass beads and powdercoat, hoses. Is all they need. Or add hoses and clean up and uses as is. No warping guaranteed. Come look at them anyone.
    Headers and Pipes for boat. Water jacketed BBC
    Item number: 270119086200
    Now on Ebay
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...MG_0003_2_.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...MG_0001_1_.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...MG_0002_1_.JPG

promod
    pay me rent for space on my wall in my shop and i will hang them up for ha ha
    had to bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

likwidsukr
    pay me rent for space on my wall in my shop and i will hang them up for ha ha
    had to bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You killn me g. U know I dont want that Cheby crap. LOL

brad22
    Those are old Lightning (now Keith Eickert) exhaust manifolds. Retailed new for $4700 back in 1999. Great manifold system.

likwidsukr
    Those are old Lightning (now Keith Eickert) exhaust manifolds. Retailed new for $4700 back in 1999. Great manifold system.
    Thanks for the info.

likwidsukr
    I think I messed up I only put a $400.00 reserve on a pair of Lightning headers.

The bidding is already moving, you should get what they are worth or what the market will bear. Good luck with the auction!

likwidsukr
    The bidding is already moving, you should get what they are worth or what the market will bear. Good luck with the auction! Damn I hope so i should of kept them. Thats what I get for being a noob. O well.

BrendellaJet
    damn, I would pull the posting "due to local sale"...then re post and change price.

BrendellaJet
    imagine what you could get for them if you cleaned them up, new PC and some new fittings...Whenever I sell used parts I make em pretty and I always get top dollar that way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast