Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for the moto guys

dumbandyoung
    yes it does. it also has the bench up front.. are you looking for stock... if not my friends dad has a f350 power stroke 4x4 long bed gray, with 6inch lift 20' rims, banks kit, lariat.. has leather, all power, moon roof.. rhino liner. auto swing out steps. billet grills. very clean tr
    uck.. it don't know the miles its a 2005.. im guessing under 40k. i dont have pics of it but i guarantee you its clean. hell sell it to you at a good price. .. i was gonna buy it, im an idiot for not.

HatenWinter
    yes it does. it also has the bench up front.. are you looking for stock... if not my friends dad has a f350 power stroke 4x4 long bed gray, with 6inch lift 20' rims, banks kit, lariat.. has leather, all power, moon roof.. rhino liner. auto swing out steps. billet grills. very clean tr
    uck.. it don't know the miles its a 2005.. im guessing under 40k. i dont have pics of it but i guarantee you its clean. hell sell it to you at a good price. .. i was gonna buy it, im an idiot for not.
    Thats exactly what I'm looking for in the Ford, even the color. Not real hot on the 20" rims but I'm very interested still. I'll send you a pm.

dumbandyoung
    hey if u dont want the rims i will buy them
    this is the only picture i have.. its not the best but ill see what i can do. its all the way to the right.
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8745/img0001aq6.jpg

HatenWinter
    Thanks for the pic!

PGF500
    Put one of the front wheels in the left front corner and the other in the right front corner. With tie downs get them tight and as far forward with the bike running parallel with bed. Close the gate and your in!

TOBTEK
    have you tried the ole tailgate cable trick? IF you loop the tailgate cables up over the round latches, the gate will be 75% up. doesn't close completly, But you can still load the bikes stright in and pack all your shitz......

HatenWinter
    I could probably handle that if a deal comes around on a short bed that I can't pass up. Thanks for the tip!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123