Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammer On Hot Boat #2

SANGSTER10
    No Shit The Ups Guy Didnt Have It I Told Him I Sent Both Of Them Usps It Would Come With His Normal Mail........... Bt I Am Going To Find The Tracking Number And Post It For All To See!

Personally I wouldn't ship anything via USPS w/o insurance if it was a value larger than I was willing to eat. They lose shit.
    We do send small stuff occasionally this method to save the UPS $ but not that much.
    In any case the refund not cashed should be trackable as well as an overnight shipment of same via most any carrier.

SANGSTER10
    Yeah I Told Him To Keep The Pump And I Would Also Refund His Mioney Just To Make Him Happy!

OKIE-JET
    The usps and UPS are two different animals.

redi4fun
    I SENT BOTH THE PUMP AND THE REFUND ON THE PUMP TO THE ADDRESS HE GAVE ME.
    THEY WERE BOTH SENT OUT USPS. AND THE REFUND WAS SENT NEXT DAY WHICH COST ME ALMOST $15.00 TO DO JUST TO MAKE HIM HAPPY. tHIS WHOLE THIG WAS A HUGE MISTAKE ON MY PART DEALING WITH THIS BULL SHIT..... NEVER DO IT AGAIN, IF IT IS THIS MUCH HASSALE.
    Dude,
    You might redeem some integrity if you just call the man and give him a TRACKING NUMBER.
    Not too much hassle. IMHO:sleeping:

SANGSTER10
    No Your Right That Is The Address I Sent Them Too 4112 Sorry I Pressed The Wrong Key!!

EmpirE231
    Sooo this has been going on for over a month? almost a month and a half?

Old Texan
    I Dont Have One For The Pump Because I Didnt Send It Any Priority. But I Do Have One For The Refund Postal Money Order That I Sent. Let Me Find It...........
    Why would you not insure something of value? If lost you have proof of shipping plus you get your money back.
    I personally think you are protesting to hard to be innocent, but hey that's just me. You're either crooked or not too bright.:idea:

shadow
    (.)(.)
    >
    ------

TPI
    The money order was mailed to him for the pump on November 13th. At this point, I would just like a $310 refund. If the pump shows up too, I will send it back on my dime, as I have his address.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast