Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Montana V-driving!

74mandella
    Got in some practice runs...look out Banks Lake!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/46174mandella1-med.JPG[/img]
    [ April 15, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: 74mandella ]

GofastRacer
    Load your pic in the "Image Center', Yahoo won't share bandwitdh, bastards!..

CircleJerk
    Now that's funny! But what happened to your girl friend? Looks like she lost a little weight and why didnt you share your extra helmet and jacket with her???? You want to make folks think us 'Nosties' boat in an unsafe manner?? Did she lose her Lady Schick too? If this photo doesnt get to someone, the Forum is napping or dead!
    Dont forget to get your reservations in now if its not too late already, or you can camp in your pit spot and use the public showers. Dont dare leave 'her' home to mind the flock! We need help grazing the Free Buffet! Did I say that? Boat looks real fast KK.........See you and the Montana crowd June 14 at Banks Lake, Electric City Washington! JeRk PS-wonder if anyone notices that my prop wash is right behind you!

74mandella
    Chicks love Checkers!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/461mitch1.JPG[/img]

126driver
    Montana - where the men are men and the sheep ride shotgun?

FlatRat
    Damn two timer.Daaaad.We found a new use for sheep....wool.

DaveA
    126driver:
    Montana - where the men are men and the sheep ride shotgun? Where men are men and the sheep are scared eek!

blondie#1
    74mandella:
    Got in some practice runs...look out Banks Lake!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/46174mandella1-med.JPG[/img] Can't wait to have you Montana folks join us again. I still reeeally like the numbers on your boat. Is 86U coming to? See you there. wink

Five-O
    Glad im not from Montana. Idaho sheep are much prettier. Hey Blondie and Jerk Im now on line. I need to drop off some photos this weekend for Jim. Ill call you when were coming down. 5-0

blondie#1
    Five-O:
    Glad im not from Montana. Idaho sheep are much prettier. Hey Blondie and Jerk Im now on line. I need to drop off some photos this weekend for Jim. Ill call you when were coming down. 5-0 Come on by. We should be home all afternoon on saturday and Sunday. See you soon! wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast