Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Montana V-driving!

CircleJerk
    Get em Dan O.....or is it "Book em Dan O"? smile_sp Robbie is selling his newly acquired bubble deck Sanger cheap, he found a prettier one. This is the boat that George Nordling drove so well last year. He's asking 4500 less engine. Like that detective talk? smile_sp

Five-O
    I saw that boat at Banks when George was running it. Sounds like a good deal. Where and what did he find to buy? I may know somone that would want his Sanger. R

CircleJerk
    Keith, you really had that Momba out of the water! Everyone notice the transom exhaust and single carb? He won the rookie heat by half a lap! Two 'B' boats were chasing by the way, not me... 5 oh He bought the same style hull just one year newer and a 5/8 runner instead of one inch. Found it on dragboat.com in Portland Ore. Is that air cleaner for sale yet? The guy keeps buggin me. smile_sp

74mandella
    I might be looking for a velocity stack if you run across one...which aircleaner are you talking about...mitch's scoop?

Five-O
    Hey JeRk, Sorry we didnt make it down this weekend I forgot it was Easter when I was making plans. Ill check in to that intake and let you know today. 5-0

Flat Rat
    fIVE-O
    How is M--- after her stay in the hospital? We made Southerland OR with half an hour to spare. Was a good trip. Now I still need a enclosed trailer a little later. See you at Banks?
    D

CircleJerk
    Snowboat, I almost forgot this other Mandella. Hey Keith, are you coming to race with us any time soon? We really miss the wooly girlfriend and the Blonde keeps asking about you!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12