Thread: Parker 300 2007 injury report

BILLY.B
    The race hasn't even taken place yet and already a driver is injured and most likely kicked off the team. Pat Minegar aka "VDRIVER4EVER" was injured at the gym while...get this, not doing anything other then blowing off a sneeze. He's layed up and according to team manager/owner "Rattle Can Lou" he will replaced. And I quote from RCL...He can't even sneeze worth a F*ck Billy!!!!!! . Poor Pat. Get well Chief. And don't worry Pat, Mouzer said he'll put you in one of his 20 entry's. Unless he sells them first!!! .

Real nice of you to post this. I'm sure Pat can rest easy knowing you got his back there cheif.
    Get well soon Pat.

Billie... Don't you think that this is a little premature? Now that all the other competetors know this they will have a definative advantage over RCL's Team next year. I'm sure Lou isn't pleased with this leaked report...
    Steve

vdriver4ever
    Billy... man what are you doing throwing me under the bus? I know I can still drive in the 300... I may have to be pulled out at Roy and June's dock near turn one. My back will be just fine by then. My chiropractor used to tell me when I raced snowmobiles to not stop because I was making his car payment for him.
    RD4040 is right... don't let all our secrets out!
    Thanks for the get wells... I made it out of the bed today in 30 minutes and not 3 hours like yesterday.
    RCL can kiss my a$$ if he thinks he is replacing me.....:sqeyes:

Dave Sammons
    Billy... man what are you doing throwing me under the bus? I know I can still sit in a padded beach chair and watch the 300... I may have to drive up to Roy and June's dock near turn one for a cocktail at the 150mile mark!. Even with Rattle Can Lou and his son David bending me over for a new racecar...My back will be just fine by then. My chiropractor used to tell me when I raced snowmobiles, to not stop because I was making his car payment for him, along with putting his daughter through Med School and his alimony payments.
    RD4040 is right... don't let all our secrets out! RCL is a drunken HOMO!
    Thanks for the get wells... I made it out of the bed today and to my wet bar in 30 minutes and not 3 hours like yesterday.
    RCL can kiss my a$$ if he thinks he is replacing me.....:sqeyes:
    You gotta feel sorry for the guy...With all the "MEDICATION" he's on, he thinks he only posted one reply!

vdriver4ever
    I WANTED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS THAT IS WHY I POSTED IT TWICE!
    First Billy and now you throwing me under the bus Dave. :jawdrop:
    That's ok because I spoke with Tony at the PRI show and he said he could fill in for you Dave.........

I WANTED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS THAT IS WHY I POSTED IT TWICE!
    First Billy and now you throwing me under the bus Dave. :jawdrop:
    That's ok because I spoke with Tony at the PRI show and he said he could fill in for you Dave.........
    You aren't gonna get me to drive with you, you tweaker junkie.

Wildchild80
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14.../tony_maxi.jpg
    I thought you were driving with Maxi

BILLY.B
    The signature pic in Tony's post is the BEST!!!!. Probably one of the best ever. Come to think of it I believe we got a Christmas card from Dave & Gorgy with this on the front but with a Santa hat on Dave and an Elf hat on Gorgy.