Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mosheim

ratso
    He is new here... friend of mine from, you guessed it, Mosheim... That town I think has a blinking light at their intersection... they got that instead of paving the street... that should come around 2050 maybe... Don't rag on him about his spelling either... the school has been shut down there for like 20 years, so sumtimez he mite spel sum wurds wrongg... lol... anyhow, if you're still here Zach, welcome... BTW, don't let him borrow your boat, it'll end up having a rod thrown out the side...

MOSHEIM
    hey thats bullshit that wuznt my fault but then again i guess every1 says that when a rod slings out of a 454 but the bad part was when u gave me wrong directions to the ramp closest 2 where it broke & i was at a lake id never been 2 b4

ratso
    hey thats bullshit that wuznt my fault but then again i guess every1 says that when a rod slings out of a 454 but the bad part was when u gave me wrong directions to the ramp closest 2 where it broke & i was at a lake id never been 2 b4
    At least you had a couple hot chicks on the boat with you...

Her454
    Welcome to ***boat. Happy Holidays, Bah Humbug and all that other happy crap.

MOSHEIM
    yeah i just wish yall woulda took longer gettin 2 us from the beach haha btw what came outa all that

ratso
    yeah i just wish yall woulda took longer gettin 2 us from the beach haha btw what came outa all that
    Gonna start building the new one up after the 1st... Gonna try and sell it next summer. Sold one today so that was nice. Good weather is keeping me busy.

Ziggy
    LOL---Typical 454, blowin' rods out the side.
    Oh, Hi Traci

Her454
    Oh, Hi Traci
    Ya know, I was waiting for that. Just didnt know who was gonna throw it out there LOL.
    Hi Zig.

ratso
    Oh, Hi Traci
    Yeah, you got that right... Had about 250 hours on it...:yuk:

MOSHEIM
    hey thanx 4 the welcome her454 happy holidays 2u also & sorry it took so long

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast