Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i just opened a speed shop!

dumbandyoung

blown dough
    Wow, that car must go really fast now!!!!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
    Can you do that to my Honda Civic? Any ideas what can be done to my Stoker? It just a slow fishing boat.

wsuwrhr
    Uh ok.
    What kind of mods do you think you could do to my PT Cruiser?
    Brian

Run_em_Hard
    Wow, thats pretty hardcore.

dumbandyoung
    Uh ok.
    What kind of mods do you think you could do to my PT Cruiser?
    Brian
    hold on dude.. we are in the middle of the new centerfold for "import pussy magazine".. its called "project pt".. we should be running it on the dyno tomarrow.

dumbandyoung
    Can you do that to my Honda Civic? Any ideas what can be done to my Stoker? It just a slow fishing boat.
    umm the posiibilites are endless with the honda.. id say we start out with our stage one kit: inlcudes some baseball cards in the rims and nos sticker.. that should give you a little more top end..
    as far as the fishing boat.. id say we need to swap the motor for a 4hp briggs and stratton lawnmower motor....and call eddie marine to see if they make manifolds for it.. then well send it to teague to see what dive set up would be best.. for looks we'll throw canopies on it.
    ... not only do u want speed.. but style too!

RitcheyRch
    Sign me up.
    umm the posiibilites are endless with the honda.. id say we start out with our stage one kit: inlcudes some baseball cards in the rims and nos sticker.. that should give you a little more top end..
    as far as the fishing boat.. id say we need to swap the motor for a 4hp briggs and stratton lawnmower motor....and call eddie marine to see if they make manifolds for it.. then well send it to teague to see what dive set up would be best.. for looks we'll throw canopies on it.
    ... not only do u want speed.. but style too!

wsuwrhr
    Let me know if you need another project car.
    You guys do some sweet work.
    Just so you know, I would require duct tape on mine. It needs to stay on above freeway speeds.
    Otherwise I am SO there.
    Brian
    hold on dude.. we are in the middle of the new centerfold for "import pussy magazine".. its called "project pt".. we should be running it on the dyno tomarrow.

Daytona100
    Throw some glass on those molds and your all set!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast