Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car value??

riverbound
    I cant seem to get a vlaue on my tahoe...does anyone know how I can go about finding private party value on my Tahoe?
    I tried Kelly blue book and Edmunds and neither of them go up to '07 for used vehicles

TaylorJet
    07 is not in black book yet either.

Troy McClure
    It's worth about 10 grand less than you paid for it.
    Glad I could help.

riverbound
    It's worth about 10 grand less than you paid for it.
    Glad I could help.
    $10k worht less than what I paid or $10k less than what most would have paid???? (I paid about 10k less than what most would)
    You werent much help, but thanks for your input.

TaylorJet
    tell me miles,model and opts

Ziggy
    I cant seem to get a vlaue on my tahoe...does anyone know how I can go about finding private party value on my Tahoe?
    I tried Kelly blue book and Edmunds and neither of them go up to '07 for used vehicles
    Until there is some market reporting of used 07 sales there usually isn't any help withthe books.....
    But a estimate would be a 15-20% loss............again driven by the market. If there are incentives and good financing for brand new 07's the price drops even more on your used one.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Are you looking to sell it?

Havasu Hangin'

riverbound
    tell me miles,model and opts
    '07 LT2, leather, 5.3, 22"wheels, 3rd row seating, tint, power everything, 6disc, 19k miles.

h2oski2fast
    '07 LT2, leather, 5.3, 22"wheels, 3rd row seating, tint, power everything, 6disc, 19k miles.
    Basically, you're married to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast