Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Like I said....Lakers are YOUNG and DEEP..

AirtimeLavey
    I said it a month ago, and some hater said I lacked cred.... Whatever. Great game by the bench. Nice to see Radman finding his game. Just need to see more consistent D. Nice game. Lake show still the best ticket in the NBA.

DILLIGAF
    I didn't see much of it but they ended with a 34-7 4th with pretty much the bench in. Ya, that is impressive but they are not the best ticket in the NBA Airtime. Lets not get carried away....lol

MR HARLEY
    Didnt they just lose 2 in a row?

Jyruiz
    I didn't see much of it but they ended with a 34-7 4th with pretty much the bench in. Ya, that is impressive but they are not the best ticket in the NBA Airtime. Lets not get carried away....lol
    I don't think anybody said that. It was nice to see the bench step up, specially the way the Lakers have been playing as of late, with no heart, hustle or smarts.

DILLIGAF
    I don't think anybody said that. It was nice to see the bench step up, specially the way the Lakers have been playing as of late, with no heart, hustle or smarts.
    Yes they did Juan......You think I make this shit up? Come on....
    Lake show still the best ticket in the NBA.

Jyruiz
    Yes they did Juan......You think I make this shit up? Come on....
    Damn, you are right, I didn't even see that. Guess I can't type and watch the Clipper game at the same time. My bad.

DILLIGAF
    Damn, you are right, I didn't even see that. Guess I can't type and watch the Clipper game at the same time. My bad.
    Same here....lol And of course I am right

Jyruiz
    Same here....lol And of course I am right
    Guess anything is possible. And why are the Clipps down by 9 to the damn Raptors?

DILLIGAF
    Guess anything is possible. And why are the Clipps down by 9 to the damn Raptors?
    The Clips have fallen apart and look bad. I can't believe how much they have fallen from last year. When they started out this season they were winning games they shouldn't have but I thought they would improve. hasn't happened. I know the injuries have happened and so forth but I can't really put my finger on it. Maybe they did get big headed after last year...I just don't know. They are letting team afetr tean shoot 50% on them and you will lose most of the tme playing like that. Unless of course you play like PHX and of course they don't. At this point I would take the gloves of Livingston and let him run. He has been picking up his game but the team defense is just bad.....
    Oh well...

Jyruiz
    The Clips have fallen apart and look bad. I can't believe how much they have fallen from last year. When they started out this season they were winning games they shouldn't have but I thought they would improve. hasn't happened. I know the injuries have happened and so forth but I can't really put my finger on it. Maybe they did get big headed after last year...I just don't know. They are letting team afetr tean shoot 50% on them and you will lose most of the tme playing like that. Unless of course you play like PHX and of course they don't. At this point I would take the gloves of Livingston and let him run. He has been picking up his game but the team defense is just bad.....
    Oh well...
    Yup, and when I disect the game, I even get more mad at how bad they are doing. It is best just to watch and hope for the best.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast