Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who know's this boat?

1Bahnerjet
    This ran out of same shop maybe you know of it [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/43l.jpg[/img]
    --------------
    Drive what you own and like what you Drive

Chief 2 Wings
    Kindsvater Flat:
    The motor was sitting at Rex's. It sold a while ago and is in someones ski boat. The boat belongs to a good friend. It was recently repainted and is getting a new motor shortly from his other boat. He has been talking seriously about racing it.
    Here is the motor thats going in it.

And here is what it looks like now.
    This guys got to be a Bagpipe relative!

BigBoyToys
    Yep...I remember Jerry Wheeler

Chief 2 Wings
    Chief 2 Wings:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    The motor was sitting at Rex's. It sold a while ago and is in someones ski boat. The boat belongs to a good friend. It was recently repainted and is getting a new motor shortly from his other boat. He has been talking seriously about racing it.
    Here is the motor thats going in it.
    Lohttp://www.dragboatrace.com/august/images/6.jpg
    This guys got to be a Bagpipe relative! Look like his older little brother with the size & era those look to be from!
    [ February 23, 2003, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Chief 2 Wings ]

Kindsvater Flat
    Whats the difference on how it looks. I know it runs good and reliable. That motor ran just fine last year and was on the water daily. I wasn't very often that it was parked.
    BTW Chief lets see a pic of your boat? I have yet to see it. Everyone else isn't afraid to post there pics.

Jake W
    K Flat go to the Banderlog board and check out your thread Jack Mc from MPD left you some pics and good storie on there.Jake

Kindsvater Flat
    Jake W:
    K Flat go to the Banderlog board and check out your thread Jack Mc from MPD left you some pics and good storie on there.Jake Thanks Jake

Just found this thread. Where is this boat now? Does Kunze still have it? I would have killed to have this boat.

I grew up around this boat. My mom was dating his crew chief? One of the crew anyway. Spent a lot of time on the road with Wally and John. I remember vividly Wally sinking this boat while on a test and tune. Kunze just about did as well after he got it together.

Anyway, if your still looking for pictures or etc, my mom has a bunch of the boat and van combo...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123