Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's hitting the water over New Years?

AZKC
    We are headed to a party at Apache Lake Marina Lakes down 50ft for Dam work but the bar is open

TAF
    I was thinking about Saguaro Lake or to Glamis or So. Cal. I have no idea what or where I'll end up at:devil: :idea: ?

Mrs Luvnlife
    We are headed to a party at Apache Lake Marina Lakes down 50ft for Dam work but the bar is open
    Is that the lake you drive on the side of the cliff to get to :2purples: , be careful on your way back :jawdrop: . I'm envious of you guys out there in those parts....Christmas was beautiful out there! Hope you and Becky have a very Happy New Year!

TAF
    Yes, they use to race cars on that dirt road in the 20's and 30's but too many deaths. We saw 3 vehicles over the side the last time I went up there.

460 jus getn it
    Yes, they use to race cars on that dirt road in the 20's and 30's but too many deaths. We saw 3 vehicles over the side the last time I went up there.
    You just tuck your head in the drivers lap dont ya. I wont go to apache for that very reason, that road is focking crazy.

TAF
    You just tuck your head in the drivers lap dont ya. I wont go to apache for that very reason, that road is focking crazy.
    Just do it in the dark! .....and follow yer headlights. Are ya ascared big boy?
    There's still some Injuns in them thar hills too. Long ago I had to pull over twice on the way down to allow some females to puke their brains out. Not sure whether it was the alcohol they drank or my:devil: driving?:idea:
    460, what are you and Micheal up to this New Yrs.? Are you headed to So. Cal to show Lucky the way to deal w/ his dilemma? I'm up for a road trip

HCS
    Looks like I might be heading to the Sacramento River with fire wood.
    Thinking about having a bon fire on the beach.

AZKC
    Is that the lake you drive on the side of the cliff to get to :2purples: , be careful on your way back :jawdrop: . I'm envious of you guys out there in those parts....Christmas was beautiful out there! Hope you and Becky have a very Happy New Year!
    Yeppers thats the one, we've got a room for the weekend up there so I'm sure it will be a blur. Normally they close down the resteraunt, have a live band and things get crazy
    You and Cale be safe, take care of those kewl kids you guys have. And a Happy New Year also

a catered life
    happy new years taf and tell your kids the same for me

squirt'nmyload
    we will be at lake pleasant with quite a few others on new years day

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast