Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eazykiller2006 "WTF did she just say?" thread

Kim Hanson, step aside! There's a new sherriff in town!
    go... and dont "do her".... then no hard feelings... and you guys can be friends... and and and and ...plus, it might not even be "that she wants ya like that"...im sure if she's (not a bugga bear, she can find sex...) and ...lol ~~~if u are considering "IT" she must be ...at least "alright" ... well HECK when i put my shait "OUT THERE" i had to hear some shait...sooo now... "you put your shait out there"~LOL ..."you get to here some shait"

Mid-life Crisis
    If Kim Hanson is truely a man and these 2 produced offspring, we'd be in some trouble!!!:jawdrop: :sqeyes:

Moneypitt
    If Kim Hanson is truely a man and these 2 produced offspring, we'd be in some trouble!!!:jawdrop: :sqeyes:
    I don't think you can group Kim Hanson anywhere near this one. I saw a picture of his beautiful daughters, no doubt about his lineage. Now this one is a different story. I would call BS on her, but I don't think anyone here went thru ebonics classes that quickly to fake it that bad,(well).........I wonder how much she drinks an evening/day? Or is it maybe Rx medicine?.......Either way, Kim's daughters put him way up the food chain from this one..........MP

havifun
    go... and dont "do her".... then no hard feelings... and you guys can be friends... and and and and ...plus, it might not even be "that she wants ya like that"...im sure if she's (not a bugga bear, she can find sex...) and ...lol ~~~if u are considering "IT" she must be ...at least "alright" ... well HECK when i put my shait "OUT THERE" i had to hear some shait...sooo now... "you put your shait out there"~LOL ..."you get to here some shait"
    This is hilarious! Alot of you on here, criticize people forn simple type errors, spelling,grammer and punctuation etc... This isn't high school folks! Is it because you want to feel superior to others, or look smarter? Actually you look like an idiot, and an HATER! I am embarrassed, and sad, for you to put a post showing "your caracter" "LIKE A LITTLE BITCH" I think by this post, "this person is a chick" Hell maybe a poser, don't really know ...BUT I hope I never have to meet some of you... I am on here to have fun...NOT HATE...

This is "benchracers." It gets a little hot in here at times. The post quoted above has nothing to do with Typos or spelling errors. It has more to do with the strain involved to merely comprehend it. No hating, just observations.

Kim Hanson
    Thats a really bad case of PUI, been there done that Your mind is moving way faster than the fingers are..thats all .............( . )( . )........all that comes of is that shit!

Kim Hanson
    I already am married buddy and 3 fine girls..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    I don't think you can group Kim Hanson anywhere near this one. I saw a picture of his beautiful daughters, no doubt about his lineage. Now this one is a different story. I would call BS on her, but I don't think anyone here went thru ebonics classes that quickly to fake it that bad,(well).........I wonder how much she drinks an evening/day? Or is it maybe Rx medicine?.......Either way, Kim's daughters put him way up the food chain from this one..........MP
    Why MP thank you, you are a scholar and a gentleman.....we need more of us out thar...........( . )( . )..............

havifun
    This is "benchracers." It gets a little hot in here at times. The post quoted above has nothing to do with Typos or spelling errors. It has more to do with the strain involved to merely comprehend it. No hating, just observations.
    Still, dude "I really think she's a chick"...YEA! Talk shit to a chick DUDE!!! You look really cool...

QuickJet
    Still, dude "I really think she's a chick"...YEA! Talk shit to a chick DUDE!!! You look really cool...
    So chicks are immune??? What do you think Kim Hanson is????

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast