Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eazykiller2006 "WTF did she just say?" thread

Kim Hanson
    This is hilarious! Alot of you on here, criticize people forn simple type errors, spelling,grammer and punctuation etc... This isn't high school folks! Is it because you want to feel superior to others, or look smarter? Actually you look like an idiot, and an HATER! I am embarrassed, and sad, for you to put a post showing "your caracter" "LIKE A LITTLE BITCH" I think by this post, "this person is a chick" Hell maybe a poser, don't really know ...BUT I hope I never have to meet some of you... I am on here to have fun...NOT HATE...
    Okay, I have been here for some time now and this is the place to dish it out and see who comes a biting..aka..TROLLING...Now in the Winter Time, it gets pretty funny sometimes. The hate thing, we don't hate each other we are just seeing how far we can push the this person before they snap! I would like to meet any person that comes into Bench Racers! Now run along and be a good boy ..........( . )( . ).................

Kim Hanson
    This is "benchracers." It gets a little hot in here at times. The post quoted above has nothing to do with Typos or spelling errors. It has more to do with the strain involved to merely comprehend it. No hating, just observations.
    Everyone knows that shit...........( . )( . ).......................

QuickJet
    Everyone knows that shit...........( . )( . ).......................
    Not the "Newbs" with 23 posts.

Kim Hanson
    Still, dude "I really think she's a chick"...YEA! Talk shit to a chick DUDE!!! You look really cool...
    When they want to talk shit with the bigboys thats cool, if not read and vacate...door is always on the left..or maybe right.( EXIT THE SECTION )..I just c unt remember, I'm so confused right now ...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    So chicks are immune??? What do you think Kim Hanson is????
    Guy that looks like a chick ? What do I win ? ...........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    Not the "Newbs" with 23 posts.
    More reading and less posting you are saying .........( . )( . )........... You do have to start somewhere I guess, wonder why in BR

EAZYKILLER2006
    Still, dude "I really think she's a chick"...YEA! Talk shit to a chick DUDE!!! You look really cool...
    Lookey what i found? lol ~you're RITE~~~ i am a gurllley (true blue)...sounds like someone missed a few hugs...HE THINKS HIS OPINION COUNTS ~LOL ~LIKE "HE IS SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS"...heh heh~~~all i hear... is BLAH BLAH BLAH..."NO WORRIES" but thanks for having my back, when i was at work...and the "shait talkin" started without me...:devil: LOTS OF LOVE

QuickJet
    More reading and less posting you are saying .........( . )( . )........... You do have to start somewhere I guess, wonder why in BR
    ha ha yup.
    He's a "Sandbar" guy. All of his posts but 2 are from there.
    Out of the pot and into the fire I guess

Kim Hanson
    Lookey what i found? lol ~you're RITE~~~ i am a gurllley (true blue)...sounds like someone missed a few hugs...HE THINKS HIS OPINION COUNTS ~LOL ~LIKE "HE IS SOMEBODY THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS"...heh heh~~~all i hear... is BLAH BLAH BLAH..."NO WORRIES" but thanks for having my back, when i was at work...and the "shait talkin" started without me...:devil: LOTS OF LOVE
    I have not said a bad thing about you, shiat talkin....you are doing what I did when I had to many wobbly pops and it made no sense to the other people on here! I can read this stuff of yours moproplem ..........( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    ha ha yup.
    He's a "Sandbar" guy. All of his posts but 2 are from there.
    Out of the pot and into the fire I guess
    Tony stirred the pot way to fast, newbe in here ..........( . )( . ).........They will never learn will they?

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast