Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: The Eazykiller2006 "WTF did she just say?" thread

Kim Hanson
    I so lookfoward to the next couple of years with my daughter ! I have the First hole dug in the back yard - lol I wonder if the boy would freak out if i prematurly made a grave stone with his name on it buahhahahahaha
    I say all us Single parnets are going to be in Trouble with our beautiful children -- ( yes kim you too are a from a single parnet family , we all know Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent lol ) Ali Breanna is very pretty - YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE .... good luck lmao
    Marcys dad did this to me, big man said sit down and we will have a talk first...this was my first date with my wife...He asked what we were going to do? I said nothing much....a drive-in and cruise around some...He told me to turn around and look at the wall right there, turned around to see this nice wood plack...okay, at this piont I haven't seen Marcy yet and I was shitting my pants! It had 1 hanger on it ....after like a fockin eternity he said if you knock up my daughter your nuts will hang there :jawdrop: :jawdrop: well that plack was still vacant after 1 year
    Marcy Rules the roost , and your an oversized adolecent
    Marcy rules me talking to women thats it and it can be they way I want if'n I wants too ..........( . )( . )......I don't wans't too !

photo chick
    Now that they are adults, they can do what they want I met every kid that dated my daughters, put the fear of god in them right off the bat and they look at you with a whole new attitude :devil: I have not had many problems with coming home late or nothing, I still have Jenna at home and I think she is moving out come April...no Grand kids yet...so I must be doing something right :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........
    Proud of my kids, you can say that
    I'm 39 and have 2 grandchildren, one's 2 yrs one's 2 weeks old...yikes! They aren't allowed to call me grandma though....my two girls are step though. I raised one of them from age 13 up.....pretty much made me decide to never have kids of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    I know I'm in trouble. I already told you that but just wait, your turn is coming and sooner than you think.
    Get a taser to threaten them with, so busy staring at your boobs they won't see it coming Tell them I can make your privates look like pinocchio's nose....long and lean and no balls buddy...:idea: ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    I wish. Im working on my days off to pay for my new motor. Im going to be working on my B-Day tomorrow
    We all do, so suck it up buttercup.........( . )( . )......Happy Birthday Spitting Biatch

Kim Hanson
    I'm 39 and have 2 grandchildren, one's 2 yrs one's 2 weeks old...yikes! They aren't allowed to call me grandma though....my two girls are step though. I raised one of them from age 13 up.....pretty much made me decide to never have kids of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Grandmomma, watch please that you don't slip in here and break a hip now...you might not be found for a little while ............( . )( . )...........

lucky
    Ok Lori - YOU GAVE US Ammo lol GRANDMA:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

photo chick
    Hey you're my friend be nice! I may have wrinkles but I don't look like a Grandma so you can't call me one!

photo chick
    Grandmomma, watch please that you don't slip in here and break a hip now...you might not be found for a little while ............( . )( . )...........
    Hey watch it buddy!!!!!! I'm still younger than you atleast by a little bit

Moneypitt
    Hey you're my friend be nice! I may have wrinkles but I don't look like a Grandma so you can't call me one!
    Lori, don't worry about Lucky, he takes medical and travel advise from a FISH general :sqeyes: !!!..........MP

lucky
    Lori, don't worry about Lucky, he takes medical and travel advise from a FISH general :sqeyes: !!!..........MP
    lmao Hey Ray - you will always be older than me ..... :Wouldn't that be Phish lol

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425