Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what the f...i can't sleep

a catered life
    so i broke out a cigar made me a drink (starbucks frappachino, meyers rum, bailys, and kahula) and moved to the back porch to waste my life away

RiverDave
    Can't sleep either.. Watching an ole school movie and posting on ***boat. My chick is curled up in bed with the dog about 10' behind me.. LOL
    RD

clownpuncher
    Come on over all y'all and I'll buy ya a drink or two.. Funny how this time of year hits people in different ways.
    Seriously, it'll all be a good day manana

RiverDave
    Come on over all y'all and I'll buy ya a drink or two.. Funny how this time of year hits people in different ways.
    Seriously, it'll all be a good day manana
    If I lived a little closer Roland I'd be there in a heartbeat having beers with y'all.
    RD

clownpuncher
    I know ya would bro, without a doubt in my pointed little head. Have a good and SAFE New Years Eve. See ya on the water, soon.
    BTW, ya gotta come a have a beer at our new place at the river. Ain't Parker, but, it's perfect for us.
    ROC

RiverDave
    I know ya would bro, without a doubt in my pointed little head. Have a good and SAFE New Years Eve. See ya on the water, soon.
    BTW, ya gotta come a have a beer at our new place at the river. Ain't Parker, but, it's perfect for us.
    ROC
    Let me know when ever your heading out! Stacy and I would love to check it out!
    RD

spectratoad
    Now I'm awake. WTF???? Need to find the recipe for the go back to sleep drink. :idea:

killerbeez
    This is bullsh*t.My 8 month old decided he does not need to sleep tonight and my 3 yr. old decided he was going to cry until he gets to watch Dora the explorer.:sqeyes:

a catered life
    This is bullsh*t.My 8 month old decided he does not need to sleep tonight and my 3 yr. old decided he was going to cry until he gets to watch Dora the explorer.:sqeyes:
    dam that sucks everyone in my house is out...especially my sexual disfuncitional no putting out chick ......i have been dealing with this crap for a while now and this is the straw that had broke the camels back..........:idea: i had discussed this issue with her 100 times and it always ends up the same dam way... and she wants to get married...yea right

Jetaholic
    Let me know when ever your heading out! Stacy and I would love to check it out!
    RD
    RD SUX!!! :hammer2:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast