Thread: Good Guys...

EXTREMEBOATS
    :idea: I just wanted to share another good deal from some "new" guys around town. Dyno Flow out of Nevada has pleased not only myself but a long time customer of mine. Now I know this is not a V-Drive story... But, its worth the time to throw them a well deserved plug. Four weeks ago my customer was a victom of a "USED CAR SALESMAN" ass burning. We located a 2000 26' Sonic in Jersey. After a long round trip and feeling good about the price we payed for a factory nrigged race boat, we did the necessary going over and went to the river. Six miles into our ride it spun two rod bearings and milked the oil.:jawdrop: I tore it down to find the block had cracked due to a freeze and the Bastards JB Welded it. Needless to say most of it was junk. The boat was a repo and a Sonic dealer up there was offered the boat to sell. Well they swaped 500 HP Mercruiser 540 ci enginge with 89.4 hours on the meter for a fine chunk of crap. This is where Dyno Flow comes in. After two days of "PLEASING" my customer I sugested Dyno Flow. Scott and Peter went out of there way to work up the new bullit. One of there 540 pump gas beasts. They promised atleast 630 hp, dyno tuned and shipped across the world for $9700...... They pulled it Christmas eve so it could be shipped ASAP. The engine made 671hp and 665 pounds of tourqe, with a wide power band. The best bang for the buck!!! It arived here in Florida Tuesday and a short ride to Tampa the next morning I began getting it ready to drop in. At 4 o clock this afternoon I fired it up. Just a few adjustments and we we're off to the lake. As soon as I got back to my shop I called them to thank them for another bitchin job. I cant say enough... If you want the "BEST" try them out
    Mike

Great ending to a bad story. Sounds like a decent place...
    Steve

fc-pilot
    We have used them a bunch and have good success. I have heard of others that were not as pleased, but have not had any bad experiences with them yet. In fact, they have gone out of their way to help us out on a few different occasions.
    Paul

WannabeRacing
    I have not found anything negative to say about Scot. He is one of the principals at DynoFlo, and been absolutely great. Like anyone who sells as much stuff as they do, you are going to hear a bad thing now and again, but I love the place, and have an order in for stuff as we speak.

EXTREMEBOATS
    Time for a update.... I just talked to my customer after his weekend on the river. He run 75 gallons of fuel thru the new motor, top speed was 84mph on GPS with a full load. He's running a 29 pitch four blade and turned 5300 rpm. Scott says it will turn 6000 reliably. I'll post the build sheet and dyno sheet tomarow. My guy could'nt be more pleased.
    Mike
    FYI they sold me the stroker crank I have for sale