Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why do they hate us?

Old Texan
    You mean like these fine outstanding fellows?
    http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...b=5&o=21&part=
    Blown I really worry about you. Listening to these ramblings that you post, I wonder if you truly believe any of it or are just f-ing with us.
    Maybe just too much good bud?

Blown 472
    Blown, your arguments are those of Hitler, Bin Laden and every other racist that existed. I have to wonder if you wear a XL cloak with a size 2 hood. Keep the crosses burning and don't let the inferior races bite.
    Huh?

Old Texan
    Huh?
    I believe Seadog is thinking you have slipped over the edge to the dark side. You are really beginning to worry us Blown. Those blogs could be getting into your dreams.
    Have you gotten laid recently? Better get out and find some trim my friend, it could solve some of these conspiracy worries.

Blown 472
    I believe Seadog is thinking you have slipped over the edge to the dark side. You are really beginning to worry us Blown. Those blogs could be getting into your dreams.
    Have you gotten laid recently? Better get out and find some trim my friend, it could solve some of these conspiracy worries.
    Does my hand count?

Old Texan
    Does my hand count?
    I think a pub crawl would better expand your social needs. Meter your drinks to acclimate yourself to the available talent. In the end if "Rosy Palm" is the vestige of last resort, well then so be it. :rollside:

Blown 472
    I think a pub crawl would better expand your social needs. Meter your drinks to acclimate yourself to the available talent. In the end if "Rosy Palm" is the vestige of last resort, well then so be it. :rollside:
    Is there a ratio of shots of kettle one to hotness of the chick?

Blown 472
    You make it sound like it's sanctioned by the government
    There are a lot of countries that have problems with "slaves" even young kids in some countries. One could argue employeers in the US are paying slave wages to illegals, use for cheap and throw them out when or if they cannot work. Granted they should not be here anyway.
    Does this make all people and the governments of these countries bad?

Steve 1
    Nice nazi site bent which one are you??

SmokinLowriderSS
    So you don't like the "business side" of the world's oldest profession?
    Somehow, I seem to recall, in the history of the US, people make a ton of hay blaming the US slave-owners of the 1800's, yet nobody seems to remember that those people here WERE BOUGHT OVERSEAS, not rounded up I("stolen" of "kidnapped"), and that they were SOLD BY THEIR OWN AND OTHER AFRICAN TRIBES.
    Someone sells these women, but only the buyers get blame. Of course, if a buyer happens to reside in Israel, it's the biggest thing since the fall of the Holy Roman Empire. The business next door in an arabic country is JUST FINE by blown.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234