Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Little Winter Project.........

Sangster
    It looks like we'll have our "New" hull ready for it's New Year's Debut NYD at CFW... Was hoping to have the rigging and the motor ready, but there was a few delays on My end.. I'll post some pics later today.. Or jest stop by and take a look if your headed up to CFW... See ya there......

Cole Man II
    Can't wait to see it. See you there.

P-Money
    All us poor bastards in the midwest that won't be at CFW are waiting....

Sangster
    We've been working on this 13'2" Drag Hydro for the last year or so... It started out as a nice little project for my grandson's that has somehow evolved into a full dragboat that can be rigged as a jet, I/O, O/B or even a V-Drive... This hull will be rigged as a V-Drive with a Small block 350ci.Chevy with approx. 500hp and a little shot of Nos for good measure. The Custom rigging will be done by Joe Shelfo at Precision Craft Marine.. Most of the hardware is fabricated already and ready for installation after the 1st of the year.. We'll have the Hull at CFW tomorrow if your up that way stop by and check it out..........

The boys and their toys... Shame on you for taking the grandkids toy and makingg a play boat for you out of it!!!!! I would of done the same thing Don't worry they wouldn't appreciate it any way...
    Steve

Sangster
    Well they will get their own soon.. We are ready to start poping some more out of the molds in the very near future..This one is a little heavier layup due to the HP it will have...We can lay them up at around 200 lbs or less.. A nice injected Alcohol V-6 accually is plenty of HP.. We feel 100 + mph will be no problem with the 350ci deal....Should be able to run in the low 9's.......or better... P.S. My grandsons are only 6yrs. & 3yrs. old..

We saw this boat today and we want to see the pictures of the build...
    Steve

Sangster
    Roaddog good to meet you yesterday.. I got plenty of pics of the build process, will post some later.... Had a great time as usual.............

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast