Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Little Winter Project.........

Lets get this straight... There will be no paint tradin with the Purple boat-PERIOD... We will just have to whip ya straight up....
    The OLD MAN....

Moneypitt
    Lets get this straight... There will be no paint tradin with the Purple boat-PERIOD... We will just have to whip ya straight up....
    The OLD MAN....
    Steve, I heard that all the orange traffic cones on I 40 between Needles and Barstow were knocked over the day you went up north. Also heard your vehicle's L/side door was covered with orange scratches. What were you thinking buddy? Maybe a flashforward to side by side competition with the K5??......Any truth to these ugly rumors?...........MP

The OLD MAN....
    The only thing you are gonna be whippin is Rankin!

Yeh Ray it's true... Tony has called the two oldest guys in the world out for a boat race. Pretty tough for a kid eh? Also, my truck did get a little cone on it today so I guess it will have to clean off the cone crap off the door and show it to the purple boat, since that is as close as he will get... I'll call you tomorrow....
    Steve

Yeh Ray it's true... Tony has called the two oldest guys in the world out for a boat race. Pretty tough for a kid eh? Also, my truck did get a little cone on it today so I guess it will have to clean off the cone crap off the door and show it to the purple boat, since that is as close as he will get... I'll call you tomorrow....
    Steve
    Steve, I am no spring chicken. I will be 57 in July. And for the record, it was you that called us out at CFW.

MR.T
    Steve, I am no spring chicken. I will be 57 in July. And for the record, it was you that called us out at CFW.
    Tony, (don't beat me up too bad here) but you were'nt even born in '57.

GofastRacer
    Yeh Ray it's true... Tony has called the two oldest guys in the world out for a boat race.Steve
    Who the FK did he call out besides you????..

Rattle Can Lou
    It's the only way pineapple can race. He uses you to turn his boat. Once in awhile he rolls right over the top of ya. So if yur goin to race the cone, you will be hit. Hence, "tradin paint". Alll you can hope is when he hits ya, he is the only one that goes over....

GofastRacer
    Yep, I'm fully aware of that but I have the secret plan for that!..

Rattle Can Lou
    Art, what makes it worse is he will be running a capsule, He told Craig if he got a capsule boat and he goes into a roll he might be able to make it all the way and keep going. I wouldn't talk shiat but in another thread he talked about something "Balls Deep". Not cool....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast