Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cool old Race shirts

Very cool find, I've been in your garage and would think you're just scratching the surface on stuff you have stashed away. I really like that sanger shirt, never seen it before. When Billy Jr blew his dads 'Rated X' over in the early 80's, (worlds fastet jet) I tried to talk him into doing a shirt just like that one but with the rated x boat upside down and billy still hanging onto the steering wheel that he ripped outa the dash. He was pretty messed up from the crash and didn't see any humor in it. There were a few TV shows at the time using the footage of his crash in the opening credits of their show and he wasn't making a dime on it. I thought the shirts might bring him a few bucks.
    Horrific crash, lucky he lived.

dmontzsta
    Are you looking to sell any?

GofastRacer
    Wow that is too cool!..

finaleffort
    what sizes are they??? i would like to buy the HILLBILLY QUARTER FLASH MONEY FOR NOTHING and the BEAUTIFUL NOISE if the size it right

what sizes are they??? i would like to buy the HILLBILLY QUARTER FLASH MONEY FOR NOTHING and the BEAUTIFUL NOISE if the size it right
    Final, check your p.m.'s
    I was going to post "Final Effort and "Blown Crazy" but they weren't
    In a bag---colors not as good..same vintage though..Steve

disco_charger
    If you're selling, I might be interested too. PM me sizes and prices of what's left please.

If you're selling, I might be interested too. PM me sizes and prices of what's left please.
    Nope! Not for sale, Sorry------MiKe please don't delete this thread. Thought maybe someone else might have some bitchen old shirts to share...Steve

Rattle Can Lou
    Just a thought. I have been a asphalt circle track guy for 25 years. I had shirts from about 1979 through about 2001. I quit wearing them years ago and put them away in boxes. My lovely bride took them and spent about six months making them into the coolest racing quilt you have ever seen. Every shirt is in a full size square and very legible. She gave it to me for a x-mas gift and it was like looking at my life for the last 25 years.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast