Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: CFW New Year's Pics

Bt273
    Lester,be a man and move out of your MOM's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, I went out there Mon. am first thing, and I did about 5 laps, right there in front of everyone. I stopped, and at the top of my lungs, hollered," bt...get that big yellow bananna out here and take yer medicine!!", but nothin. I think he sent that hydro out to do his dirty work, and that sure backfired! No, I didn't get a chance to run him, but his time is comin. I want a rematch!!! :jawdrop:
    That boat would kick my ass...again.
    Funny, I thought you stopped to change your shorts after you took the unplanned turn toward the beach.

Lester,be a man and move out of your MOM's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OUCH!

steelcomp
    Funny, I thought you stopped to change your shorts after you took the unplanned turn toward the beach.
    LOL...that was after I raced the hydro...:jawdrop:

469 the coyote
    I haven't leaved at home since 2000! What are you talking about???

Lot Lizard
    Steelcomp:
    I think he sent that hydro out to do his dirty work, and that sure backfired!
    If this is your "claim to fame" you are in trouble.. That hydro isnt anything special, just a couple of guys trying to have fun at the lake and you are still ripping on the fact that you beat them,, they said that they were having some wiring issues or they would have made it a better race. I would like to see you race him after they get the problem fixed with the wires. I bet it will be a closer race.
    LL
    Keep on Truckin,

Emanon Performance Marine
    Steelcomp:
    If this is your "claim to fame" you are in trouble.. That hydro isnt anything special, just a couple of guys trying to have fun at the lake and you are still ripping on the fact that you beat them,, they said that they were having some wiring issues or they would have made it a better race. I would like to see you race him after they get the problem fixed with the wires. I bet it will be a closer race.
    LL
    Keep on Truckin,
    Well I have been serching and serching for any pics of these races, does anyone have some ? BTW- How hard is it to put plug wires on ? Why did no-one else come out and kick his (Steels) Jet butt ?

steelcomp
    Steelcomp:
    LL
    Keep on Truckin,LL...you take a deep breath, now, and relax, OK? No claim to fame, just what happened on that day, at that lake. My boat's noting special, and I was just having fun myself,
    SPANKIN A V DRIVE HYDRO!!!!
    Does that bother you?
    BTW...the wires he was tryin to fix were for his nitrous...couldn't get his baby bottle to work. All I got is a puny little 467. But, whatever dude. :notam:
    Have a good one.

Lot Lizard
    LL...you take a deep breath, now, and relax, OK? No claim to fame, just what happened on that day, at that lake. My boat's noting special, and I was just having fun myself,
    Does that bother you?
    BTW...the wires he was tryin to fix were for his nitrous...couldn't get his baby bottle to work. All I got is a puny little 467. But, whatever dude. :notam:
    Have a good one.
    This is EXACTLY what i'm talking about, so you beat a 10 second boat that day, If I were you I would let it go, not too impressive to me. Now if the nitrous worked that day all you would of seen is ORANGE.. But if this is the only way to boost yourself up, go ahead and keep on talking about it. Maybe someone can post a video of it for you so you can keep on smiling. I have been looking around on all the threads here and there seems to be trouble where ever you post for some reason, Now im figuring it out. How would you feel if he beat you and posted I SPANKED A AVERAGE JET, would that make you feel good? That dude you raced appears to be a nice guy and you are still talking about the victory. I have to go load up for a haul, be back later..
    LL
    Keep on Truckin,

Sangster
    LL...you take a deep breath, now, and relax, OK? No claim to fame, just what happened on that day, at that lake. My boat's noting special, and I was just having fun myself,
    Does that bother you?
    Have a good one.
    Steelcomp and the rest of the Non-believers...
    Like I said before.. .We can do it again...On the Motor or anyway you want to go... BTW....We were only running 30degrees of timing on New Years Day..See you soon...P.S. Eating CROW can be a little tough....
    Ya'll be safe now............