Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW New Year's Pics

LandSpeedRacer
    Nice pics! We had a great time, saw many old friends and made some new ones. We met some really great people and will never forget NYE. The twin turbo small block ran great and I think we got the last few bugs sorted out and will be ready for this year. In the mean time the creative wheels will keep turnin' . . . . . The Hudson ran great except the frigin POS headlight switch burned out on the way home and the last few miles were pretty dark . . but that is what back roads are for . . . (I would have just told the ocifer the Sanger was a peice of farm equipment anyway!) . . . so then as we were skirting around Beale AFB the 53 year old shifter broke off in my hand and the rest of the way was in 1st gear. My son Bret and I actually had a good laugh. Oh well, another great memory along with the ones from NYE . . . Happy new year again everyone! Scott
    Scott Corey Racing
    70 Sanger Twin Turbo

http://www.***boat.com/image_center/....jpgBreandella, pretty rare these days..........C'mon!

GofastRacer
    Cool pics, looks like it was a good time!..

It was nice to get out and see the boats & old friends!

wright on
    Thanks for sharing, weather had to be better than seattle area. Call it jealousy but it looks like everyone had a better NYD than i did.

lucky
    Nice to meet ya Hud,and Smalls - - glad i got to hang with the great crew i did t bag - charity's sanger mike - Toney - bs - Lou lou Rocks - wat a cool ass dog big Props to everyone that went out when the wind started knockin -- What a great day to spend Newyears

steelcomp
    It was defintely a great day...my first time to CFW and I had a blast. Got there about 10:00 Mon am and I think I was one of the few lucky guys who got in some good passes while the water was still fairly nice, but it got rough. My guess is a lot of boats never made it out.
    Tony lookin good out there hot lappin the Cone, bt's boat haulin ass, and a lot of others I don't know. That red Brendella was definately getting with it after a few passes, especially for the first time on the water, but it was getting rough by then. By 2:00 there were white caps out there, and it didn't look like it was getting any better.
    FlytRisk, good to meet you and bt for the first time. Got to meet Preacher, too. What a nice guy.
    Great times!

Great to see all the old friends & meet the new ones.
    Had a real good time. The North wind made it a litte tough to run, But hey the guy in the blue & white shovel did not seem to have any problem with the water.

Hardly Satisfied
    nice pics

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast