Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: We've lost a great friend

Wet Dream
    I never got the chance to meet or talk to the guy, but his name is a legend in the world of boat racing and performance. Sorry to hear the news. I wish the family well.

This is the last thing I thought I'd read this morning. Tom was instrumental in getting the Circus Boat and trailer repaired last year and getting me back on the water for a full season. His passing is a huge loss to all of us.
    RIP Tom.....

Hustler
    Rest in peace Tommy. You were a great friend to many of us.

Big Proppa
    TOM PAPP
    A great guy who always went way out of his way to make sure we all had what we needed. I can't count how many times he has worked late into the night just to make sure we wouldn't miss a big weekend, or a trip to the river.
    I spoke to him over the weekend and I can't believe it was for the last time.
    Rest in Peace Tommy - you will be greatly missed.

Wet Dream
    Tom Papp and Don Bowers are shooting the shit right now.

dmontzsta
    damn. I just read the other post and now it makes sense. Very sad indeed, he was a master in the jet boat community.
    RIP Tom.

Bottle Fed
    I can't put into words how much he will be missed by the hundreds of people and myself that he touched. He helped me with my past couple of boats but most of all he has helped me build my photography business to what it is today. I was so proud and honored when he asked me to put one of my stickers on his truck. I know my life and many others are better because of the awesome man known as Tom Papp. Our lives will never be the same and he will never be forgotten.
    Moneysucker and I are working on a "In Loving Memory of Tom Papp" stickers with the years and a siloette of one of Toms racing stealths. I will let you guys know when they are done and ready.
    Jeff

HBjet
    Shocked...
    I can't believe this. Tom was the nicest person by far and always willing to help out. I never spent a dime with the guy and he still offered advice for me whether it was for my boat or in the pits with Cyclones boat. He even gave me a TPR t-shirt and I was honored... Truly the nicest guy and he certainly made me feel as if I was one of his best customers.
    You will be missed Tom...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I can say that I have a boat that has his latest work on it. THis boat will probablly never leave my posession. It has sentimental value along with Don's D.P.S inducer and shaft seal.

HBjet
    Moneysucker and I are working on a "In Loving Memory of Tom Papp" stickers with the years and a siloette of one of Toms racing stealths. I will let you guys know when they are done and ready.
    I will certainly buy a few off you... thanks!
    HBjet

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast