Thread: Boat letters, where can I find good ones

1968Droptop
    Can anyone point me in a direction that makes some nice letters for my boat ? I've seen the generic ones at the local boat shops, but I'm looking for something with a little more zing. Something that I don't see on every other boat, maybe with some colors to match my application. Not sure where to start looking and thought maybe somehere could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Try Sign-a-Rama ... they're nationwide and should be able to help you out.
    http://www.signarama.com/store.locat...gton.signs.asp

Wet Dream
    Any place that does vinyl graphics is a great place. You can't go wrong.

1968Droptop
    Try Sign-a-Rama ... they're nationwide and should be able to help you out.
    http://www.signarama.com/store.locat...gton.signs.asp
    Thanks BUSBY. I hope your friends and family help you to get through the tuff road ahead.
    Thanks Wet Dream for the tip. I'll check the link BUSBY posted, and see what local shops can do for me.

driptruck
    One more option to look into is using DUNN graphics. They are located in Desmions/Seatac area on the highway east side of street. They do killer work mostly paint on, not sure if they do vinyl. But custom letters and numbers pinstriping custom paint is exactly what they do. I have seen some cool stuff from them my friends have had done in the past. They are at the Seattle hot rod show every year with tons of examples, they may be at the boat show to but Im not sure. Sorry I can't find a card here or I would give you address and # but I'll look some more.

driptruck
    I found the site (www.dunnautographics.com)
    Phone (206-842-9504)
    Hope that helps with ideas

Cheyenne372
    Here is a post from another site.
    This guy is a racer and does great work. His name is Rob.
    "...
    We are now doing full trailer, vehicle and boat graphics. We offer in house design and production. Full color photo quality banners as well. Image is everything in getting sponsors and representing them properly. Since we are boat racers we are offering wholesale pricing to our extended boat racing family. Over 20 years professional design/graphics, and advertising experience. Contact us for quotes. desperado@skytex.net or 469-363-2101.
    ..."

sstjet
    Search jet boat in the parts and acc. page of ebaymotors. I just got some really nice custom color and design registration numbers for like $10. I think the place was called signofthetimes.

JETBOY03
    i would recommend Dunn also hes does great work. hes is off of hwy 99 just south the old mid way swap meet.