Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After the Explosion...

CBadDad
    Well, since so many shared their stories about their relationships exploding, I thought maybe we should take it one step further and find out what happened in the aftermath.
    Things for me were really gnarly for a while, but after tens of thousands of dollars in attorney fees we finally settled. It still took a while for her to get on with her life, and had to fock with me...like the time early in the divorce process when she wanted to borrow my truck and I said no. Well, she shows up anyways while I'm at work to "borrow" it. She forces entry into my pad and finds a picture of my new hottie girlfriend and proceeds to ransack the place. She listened to the messages on my phone and hears hottie telling me that she loves me so she picks up my phone and either hits re-dial or *69. Thank God she called my mom and starts screaming at her. My mom hangs up and calls me at work. I call P.D., but they won't do shiat. It does come back to haunt her in court later, but it took me a month to get my truck back ...but I guess that is how it goes sometimes.
    I have so many more, but for now, lets hear yours.

RitcheyRch
    I still battle it out with my ex-wife since she always out to try and screw me one way or another. She didnt bother me for awhile but lately been going after my bank accounts and such. I guess she still upset with me that the courts granted me full custody of my Daughter and she has to pay me child support.

CBadDad
    I still battle it out with my ex-wife since she always out to try and screw me one way or another. She didnt bother me for awhile but lately been going after my bank accounts and such. I guess she still upset with me that the courts granted me full custody of my Daughter and she has to pay me child support.
    I'm seriously thinking about trying to get full custody of the kids myself. Right now I have 50% custody, but she got fired from her job as a RN at a local hospital. How te hell does one get fired when there is such a huge demand for nurses? I'm starting to thinks it drugs. We'll see, if that's the case then I have no choice. Irregardless, I called my kids last night a 9p, they were waiting for her to come home and they hadn't eaten dinner (on a school night no less). She's just wacked out, looks like hell and now wants me to pay her support. I might just go on the offensive and get things straightened out once and for all.

STV_Keith
    Luckily we didn't have kids. After the separation, things went well for a while, but she'd get into moods and it would be war. She later told me that was because of all the drugs she was doing. Meth, coke, etc.
    She moved out of town and I've just recently heard from her. Got a fresh start on life, cleaned up, remarried and has a 3 mo old daughter. Good for her. She needed a copy of our divorce paperwork to finish her bankruptcy. :notam:
    The aftermath for me is still cleaning up my credit after her repo/accts she didn't pay on, and trying to get over being fvcked over by women. I still haven't had a "relationship" with anyone since. Dated around, but no relationship. I've immersed myself in work and side projects and almost limit myself in that regard. I assume I'll find someone sometime, and then maybe things will turn around. We'll see.

CBadDad
    How old are you kids?
    8, 12 & 14. Two girls and the oldest is a boy.

RitcheyRch
    Good luck. Was a long and expensive process but was worth every minute and penny of it.
    I'm seriously thinking about trying to get full custody of the kids myself. Right now I have 50% custody, but she got fired from her job as a RN at a local hospital. How te hell does one get fired when there is such a huge demand for nurses? I'm starting to thinks it drugs. We'll see, if that's the case then I have no choice. Irregardless, I called my kids last night a 9p, they were waiting for her to come home and they hadn't eaten dinner (on a school night no less). She's just wacked out, looks like hell and now wants me to pay her support. I might just go on the offensive and get things straightened out once and for all.

HocusPocus
    my ex somehow managed to use an expired insurance card to have some knee surgery done, then the hospital came looking to me for payment. it took awhile to clear that up but they did end up going after her.
    she had 2 kids prior to our marriage, after the divorce she kept trying to get me to pay child support and would go collect welfare on them saying they were mine. so then they welfare system would come looking for me to repay them, after i produced our final divorce papers which stated that there were no minor children i was responsible for, they went looking for her.
    i could go on and on..... crazy biatch!

CBadDad
    i could go on and on..... crazy biatch!
    How about this one...
    When we first seperated, she stayed in the house with the kids. I felt bad for leaving them behind, but that is another story. Anyways, she quickly opened up another bank account and had her payroll check deposited there. Then on my payday, she would clean out the our old account (i.e., my paycheck) She did this a couple of times and my credit union kept telling me that there wasn't anything I could do about it. Worse, they said I couldn't close the account because the mortgage and her car payment we're coming out of my paycheck via automatic payroll deduction.
    Finally, when the let me open a new account I was upside down big time. I had fallen a couple of months behind on my truck payment. When they called her at my old house, she told them that we couldn't afford it and to come and reposess it, even gave them my new address. Although I got it back, that one still shows up on my credit report.
    To add insult to injury, a couple of months later she starts writing checks from the old account (that has no money in it) and instead of bouncing the checks they pull the money out of my new account. I finally opened a new account at another bank, just to get away from the crazy biatch.

Ziggy
    Divorce brings out the evil in everyone.
    Mine was not a pretty one but long enough ago that the bite it took has healed.

Devil's Advocate
    How about this one...
    When we first seperated, she stayed in the house with the kids. I felt bad for leaving them behind, but that is another story. Anyways, she quickly opened up another bank account and had her payroll check deposited there. Then on my payday, she would clean out the our old account (i.e., my paycheck) She did this a couple of times and my credit union kept telling me that there wasn't anything I could do about it. Worse, they said I couldn't close the account because the mortgage and her car payment we're coming out of my paycheck via automatic payroll deduction.
    Finally, when the let me open a new account I was upside down big time. I had fallen a couple of months behind on my truck payment. When they called her at my old house, she told them that we couldn't afford it and to come and reposess it, even gave them my new address. Although I got it back, that one still shows up on my credit report.
    To add insult to injury, a couple of months later she starts writing checks from the old account (that has no money in it) and instead of bouncing the checks they pull the money out of my new account. I finally opened a new account at another bank, just to get away from the crazy biatch.
    That really sucks you went through all of that. So you going to marry the girlfriend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast