Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new car audio website

WET HULL
    Hey fellow ***boaters. This is kinda a spam thing but I wanted to extend this to anyone on the boards. We are launching a new website selling all car audio electronics, meaning boat stuff also. I have everything from Crunch to Jl Audio, Audison for you ballers, and accessories. I can get what ever you want.The offer is that I will give you a major discount on everything you want as long as you go onto the website and offer me your opinions on how we can improve it. Not to much to ask right? Send me the parts list of what you want in a PM so I can run the prices for you. The site should be launched by the end of the weekend. I will let you know once we launch it. I am more then happy to do this for my fellow boaters if you help me with a accurate review of the site. The site is going to be www.ampedupaudio.com. Sorry this post is so long.:redface:
    Thanks again,
    Wet Hull

LAFD
    as soon as its up ill give my review of it. im looking for a flip down tv with built in dvd.

WET HULL
    I will send you a list of what I can get

LAFD
    I will send you a list of what I can get
    that would be sweet. not sure if possible is there any way that i could switch from head phones to the sterio speakers.

WET HULL
    I think so, but let me check out the products, and how it can be hooked up. What size monitor do you want?

LAFD
    I think so, but let me check out the products, and how it can be hooked up. What size monitor do you want?
    at least a 10. was lookin at 13's though. anything above a 10 would be sweet.

LAFD
    i currentl have a pioneer avic n3 for a head unit if that helps you.

WET HULL
    I will get to work on that for you. The avic gives us a lot of options.

LAFD
    I will get to work on that for you. The avic gives us a lot of options.
    cool ide appreciate it you dont need to rush on it but i am lookin. just let me know. thanks.....

WET HULL
    no problem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast