Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions??

WET HULL
    No worries, at least you get involved in the converstion, and are learning new things which will help you in the future. A boat stereo is never right the first time. I have added more and more to mine because of trial and error. Make sure you have some fans going across the amps, you will need them in the summer. Push it to its limit and see how it does while its still under warranty.:devil: Good luck.

Concept1
    Yep well thats why im here! To learn all I can and meet some cool people snad thats exactly whats been happening. Your boat is sick as well, I love the speaker pod ideas, I saw them a while ago and since like 50 people commented on how vad ass they were I figured it was getting repetitive but oh well, BAD ASS anyway! When you get all set up with your store do you plan on setting up with JL ?

WET HULL
    I already am set up with them. Thanks for the compliments, they were fun to make and I have new ones under the engine hatch holding four of the JL XR-650 component speakers. If you need anything let me know. I will post pics soon. I might start offering them to people in the near future.

Concept1
    I already am set up with them. Thanks for the compliments, they were fun to make and I have new ones under the engine hatch holding four of the JL XR-650 component speakers. If you need anything let me know. I will post pics soon. I might start offering them to people in the near future.
    Sweet im in for a set. I have ARC audio speakers in the boat right now because it came with them, we just added 4 more 6 1/2's so there is 8 now. But who cares Ill do more for some of those pods, maybe a TV too???

WET HULL
    I will get you some pics once I am around the boat again. You would need another 4 channel amp for these. They are very loud and crystal clear when powered correctly. They give you four mid base and for tweeters in the pods.

Concept1
    I will get you some pics once I am around the boat again. You would need another 4 channel amp for these. They are very loud and crystal clear when powered correctly. They give you four mid base and for tweeters in the pods.
    Only for the JL speakers? I have an extra 300/4 laying around...

WET HULL
    I can build in any speakers that you want. I would want the speakers first that way I have all the designs correct. I can design you your own pod that will be an Amped Up original. Any special angles you would want and paint scheme, the sky is your limit. Damn I sound like a salesman.

Concept1
    I can build in any speakers that you want. I would want the speakers first that way I have all the designs correct. I can design you your own pod that will be an Amped Up original. Any special angles you would want and paint scheme, the sky is your limit. Damn I sound like a salesman.
    Sounds good thats the new business so you have to be. Try this go to www.nextcustomboats.com and click on the boat links, mine should be in the power boat photo shoot section. You might be able to see the interior better in those shots to get some ideas about angles and paint. Long as it matches the colors and looks good you will be turned loose!

rivercrazy
    Regulated amplifer designs drain batteries faster than non-regulated designs, especially once the battery falls below 12V.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12