Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-pod, flying ?

dirtman
    Anybody know if I can take my i-pod with me to my seat on an international flight.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Jeff took his to Florida. I don't see why international would be any different. You just have to shut them down during take-offs and landings.

riverbound
    Yes....you just cant have it on during take off and landings

dirtman
    K thanks, don't wanna piss off a "last nerve" type airline employee.

Outnumbered
    What about Nintendo DS etc.? My daughter wants to bring hers on a trip soon. Anyone know about this type of stuff? Thanks.

voodoomedman
    Basically if it emits a signal then either that signal has to be turned off or the device turned off if you cannot deactivate the wireless signal alone. Other than that games, music players, laptops and the such can be used except for during takeoff and landing. Any other questions just look at the website for the airline you are flying on. They have all this info and more.

Tom Brown
    What about Nintendo DS etc.? My daughter wants to bring hers on a trip soon. Anyone know about this type of stuff? Thanks.
    DS has WiFi capability. Check to see if the WiFi can be turned off. It probably can because wireless is a battery hog. Turning it off on my notebook significantly increases battery life.

Jbb
    They allowed Brown to bring his inflatable girlfriend onboard,.....but he did have to buy her a ticket....

Tom Brown
    They allowed Plastic Patricia but wouldn't let me use my dustbuster with crevice tool during the flight. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Jbb
    They allowed Plastic Patricia but wouldn't let me use my dustbuster with crevice tool during the flight. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    You know dc motor brush noise ....can cause radio interference!....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast