Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Casitas Yesterday

Lefty
    Looks like you guys had the lake all to yourselves. Great lookin boat thanks for posting.

Sangerboy
    Yeah...where is Doctor Pain and his Canyon??
    Gonna try and test the Canyon on Sunday, putting some bigger squirt nozzles on the accelerator pumps, trying to get rid of a little bog on the start. I'll see if I can get some video of it. May have to steal some gas out of the pink boat's stack tanks, hope eraser doesn't notice
    Great video, Was that a legal Kilo run or what????
    Yeah Morg, a rippin 90mph according to the gps, actually I'm really happy with that. It was turning 6500 to 6600 rpm, not to bad for a muffled, hydraulic cam, oval port motor.
    Where's the pink eraser???
    Parked in the building as usual

Beautiful Noise
    Nice Pic's

eraser
    lookin good Canyonman!!!
    Where's the pink eraser???
    I was at work trying to pay for my new house:jawdrop: :jawdrop: thats what you get to do on a wednesday afternoon when you call all the shots! I wouldnt know. must be nice though

napabob
    Sangerboy,
    Very nice boat, my wife and I were down in the OC and Glendale visiting family this past holiday season. On our way back home we made several detours and one was going up Highway 33 out of Ventura and taking Highway 150 back to Highway 101. We saw the lake and we wondered if any hot boats visited there (They do!).
    We spent the night in Carpinteria and the next day headed north and made a breakfast stop in Atascadero and later that morning swung by and visited with Tom and his son Josh at Jet Boat Performance (I am looking for HEMI items to restore my 1963 Sanger Dragster).
    Another stop was to visit, finally, the San Miguel Arcãngel Mission (The sixteeth mission) after a fuel stop.
    Bob and Jennifer

n8dawg
    Nice pics and video! I thought I heard something out there ripping it up.
    Lake Casitas= good test and tune lake, with no hassels from the man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12