Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barneys board sux

Towndrunk
    Everytime there is a hickup the ****in thing shuts down and then comes back up causing me no to be able to log in again. Who remembers every password they use?? Quit bitchin about nobody posting cause it's damn near impossible to keep current . Okay, Iv'e said enoughy now somebody fix it for me damnit!!!!!!:devil:

STV_Keith
    It's free, and yet you still bitch about it. Give it a rest.

Kim Hanson
    Everytime there is a hickup the ****in thing shuts down and then comes back up causing me no to be able to log in again. Who remembers every password they use?? Quit bitchin about nobody posting cause it's damn near impossible to keep current . Okay, Iv'e said enoughy now somebody fix it for me damnit!!!!!!:devil:
    I wondered if you took the life raft and exited Just do a can't remmber password thing and wait for it to come in your email and then go back on with what it told you to put in and make the password for something like a wife name or something like that Ron.........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Old people are allowed too! Bitch that is ............( . )( . ).....Rest is called napping :sleeping:

Towndrunk
    Sniff glue and bite me.:jawdrop:

STV_Keith
    Typical response/post from TD. It's always one of 4:
    1. Bitching about something
    2. Trying to rip on someone
    3. Trying to brow beat someone into selling something way cheaper than it should be sold for
    4. Trying to sell something
    So predictable

lucky
    shit i have not been able to access that site for sometime now - I think admin has been catching on ???

Towndrunk
    Typical response/post from TD. It's always one of 4:
    1. Bitching about something
    2. Trying to rip on someone
    3. Trying to brow beat someone into selling something way cheaper than it should be sold for
    4. Trying to sell something
    So predictable
    What are you, AZH's bitch? You kinda remind me of him. You always pay what the part or service is advertised for don't you.

STV_Keith
    What are you, AZH's bitch? You kinda remind me of him. You always pay what the part or service is advertised for don't you.
    This post fits #1. I don't try to beat people down on pricing, because I know they are trying to make some money to feed their families too. That's how the free market works. I don't mind a discount for being a good customer, but to get a discount just because you ask for it doesn't fly with me.
    Never met AZH...you either for that matter, but the stories I've heard of your business dealings, I don't want to either.

Towndrunk
    This post fits #1. I don't try to beat people down on pricing, because I know they are trying to make some money to feed their families too. That's how the free market works. I don't mind a discount for being a good customer, but to get a discount just because you ask for it doesn't fly with me.
    Never met AZH...you either for that matter, but the stories I've heard of your business dealings, I don't want to either.
    My business dealings?? WTF do you know about me except I sold you a pcu at a good price? When people are presented with a price and don't like it it's time for them to run off. What r you talking about?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast