Thread: Racers Forum, check it out.

FlatRacer
    I got the site admin. at Raceboat World to create a series of forums for Inboard Sprint Boat racers. They already had forums there for OPC, Offshore, Kneeldowns, etc. Now there are added forums for us! Even the Crackerboxes have a home! And if you still run Competition Jets (The Burley Gang) there's even a place for you!
    Check it out:
    http://www.raceboatworld.com/
    FR

CircleJerk
    I'm there! smile_sp

GofastRacer
    Cool site, just signed up!.. wink

Raceboat
    Thanks for signing up guys!
    Any other racers - in any type of boats - that want to join up are welcome. If you think I should add something to the site or board, let me know!

GofastRacer
    Raceboat:
    Thanks for signing up guys!
    Any other racers - in any type of boats - that want to join up are welcome. If you think I should add something to the site or board, let me know! Question!, how do you post pics?, it wouldn't let me upload a pic, I did the IMG dealio and nothing?, is there a limited size for a pic??..Thanks.....

FlatRacer
    GFR:
    Use the "Browse" button at the bottom of the posting page and you can search the pics in your hard drive and just choose one. Larger pics will be shrunk to a preset size.
    It's limited as to the size of pic you can post, but it's a lot easier to use.
    FR

GofastRacer
    Thanks FR, I did that but a window came up and said invalid file or some shit?, maybe the size was too big?, it was 800x600, I'll give it another try with a smaller size!..

Raceboat
    Images are limited to a maximum 50kb in filesize - not by dimensions.
    Making the photo smaller in size will reduce the dimensions, but large photos can also be reduced in filesize by using some form of compression in your photo editing software.
    Allowed image types: jpg, gif, png
    Hope this helps!

GofastRacer
    Thanks RB, now I know why it didn't work!.. wink